Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Complete Customer satisfaction thanks to 1,000 Bolts >

Complete Customer satisfaction thanks to 1,000 Bolts

Complete Customer satisfaction thanks to 1,000 Bolts

Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 AM

I have a question -- is there a trick to finding fabric there? I find I'm overwhelmed by all the fabric, even when I use their color selection. They seem to have wonderful fabric but can't seem to sit and scroll through tons of pages.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:48 AM

I've been ordering from Thousands of Bolts for over 5 years now, mainly because they consistently have the best prices around for quality quilting cottons, and they ship so fast. They are the best on the web!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 AM

I love Thousands of Bolts!!! I enjoy just going there and window shopping when I'm feeling down. I think I've purchased from them only one time so far but always check there first for fabric for a new project.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:06 AM

I'm getting the leave the page thing a lot when I hit reply. Glad to know it isn'y just me.

I've nevered ordered from 1000 bolts but will have to check them out. It sounds like everyone is really happy with their fabrics and customer service.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

love 1,000 bolts! and they are only 1/2 hour away!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Originally Posted by ragqueen03 View Post
I am so glad to hear everyone rave about thousands of bolts! The owner belongs to our qult guild and I tell her at our meetings how much everyone on here likes them. She is a wonderful person and she truly appreciates all the wonderful comments you all give her!
info about the guild please.
cheerio
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM

I need to check this one out too! Love the mail when new fabric arrives!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Power Poster

I have the hardest time shopping on 1000 bolts website. Unlike all other sites, they categorize the fabrics by COLOR, and will show a fabric even if it has one tiny speck of that color in it... which means you see the same stuff repeated in many color searches. Really drives me crazy because I want to shop by manufacturer, designer, or fabric line, not by COLOR. I end up not staying at 1000 bolts long.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
I have the hardest time shopping on 1000 bolts website. Unlike all other sites, they categorize the fabrics by COLOR, and will show a fabric even if it has one tiny speck of that color in it... which means you see the same stuff repeated in many color searches. Really drives me crazy because I want to shop by manufacturer, designer, or fabric line, not by COLOR. I end up not staying at 1000 bolts long.
Use the expanded search function. you can shop by just about anything,and narrow the search even further. For example you can shop Hoffman, Red , metalic.. and what ever they have that meets that search will show up. You do not have to fill in all the fields ,,, you can just type hoffman and all the Hoffman will come up. Give it a try. It on the menu bar toward the top of the page.
I love the search function... But was like you till I found it... just so many many fabrics I could be there for hours if not days.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:36 AM

I have ordered by mail and have been very happy with my purchases. But, I am also a "toucher" loving to feel my fabric. Ordering by email is just so easy! Especially when I have a PayPal acct., a debit card and a credit card. My husband was watching me fondling my fabric--uh, I mean folding my fabric--and asked if I got the mail already! He is so used to a soft little pkg. coming in the mail, and knows it is fabric.

Originally Posted by katyfitz View Post
I haven't ordered fabric by mail yet. I am a toucher and want to know just what that fabric feels like. I will check them out, though.