Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: connecting threads catalog

Blog Entries
    Just got my new catalog today, fabulous fabrics only $5.96 yard. Love this catalog. The F & P design wall is only $14.99. great price. Also clearance samplers, 8 fat quarters $5.95. can't beat that. Love connecting threads

Mine arrived yesterday, flipped through very quickly and saw lots of good things. Might have to break down and place an order.

I just got done looking at mine. Lots of stuff on my wish list. Have to cut it down my list. Love it also

Thanks for reminding me, I got mine out of the mailbox but forgot to looke through it. Will have to go and do that right now.

Love the new Zippie fabric. Can't beat the prices.

I love their stuff!

Got mine yesterday....and my order came in today..fat qtrs and thread...love, love, love connecting threads!!

and even when their thread is not on sale it is such a good price and such good thread, I love it

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    That's one of my favorite "bedtime" readings!!! :D:D
    I love doing business with CT

Got mine today. Love it!

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Got mine today too :)

I just ordered $50 worth of stuff from them and THEN got the catalog to drool over. *sigh*

Oh boy, looking forward to receiving my copy. always get my a week or two after you guys in the states. Love CT,

Blog Entries
    The new fabrics are the first ones I've actually wanted to buy. I love the Zippee set and the Around Town set. I also decided I'm going to collect all the colors of big dot fabrics they have (all the bright colors anyway).

Akron, Ohio - Atlanta, GA - Mannheim Germany
    I'm not going to tell how much I spent BUT I will tell this: I have one or possibly two of every fatquater, stack, strip and charm square of the clearance fabric. I have no idea where in Afghanistan I could store this fabric because space is at a premium. Pray for me because I WILL touch every piece of it, hold it up next to other pieces and browse through my meager collection of quilting magazines and patterns dreaming of the day I will be able to use them.
    Then and only then after several hours of this activity will I lovely pack them back up to be shipped to my home in Germany where I will pester my son daily until they arrive safely in my house. My name is Erika, I'm Sienna's Gi-Gi and I am a fabriholic.

Erika, while in Afghanistan you want to ensure your stash is safe from any prying fingers. :0 Suggest you line your mattress with all your treasures. That way they will be so close to you. Dreams of Inspirations will abound. Now, will you pack them up for their journey to Germany lovingly caress each one, put it to your memory so that while you are separated from your stash you will have some comfort. :))

That was lovely! Thank you very much. I just found out that there is a bunch of mail stuck at a certain location and I bet all of my orders are holed up there too. This is so not cool. It is taking mail up to 5 weeks to get here when it was only 7-10 days...and that was slow.

Many colors of fat quarters for 5.956 are sold out. Moral to this story is to check their web site often!

The summertime samplers still have some available.

I just got my CT catalog also. But, I'm saving my $$ for Sew Expo which is next weekend. If I have any left, I have several things on my wish list! I can always find something great at Connecting Threads and it's all so affordable. I have never been disappointed with them.

I requested a catalog weeks ago and never received it. I requested another this week. The mail here is horrible. We have contractors instead of bonafide postal employees working here and mail is at least three weeks behind. Talk about a morale killer...

I love CT, too! And if you knit, check out their Knit Picks. It's knitting's version of CT...I couldn't sew or knit without either one.

Oh, there's also an artist's store, too.

Blog Entries
    I have bought two different orders from, two different lines of fabrics, and am very happy with it. It all has a very nice hand, nice and soft. Some people say it feels thin, but I don't think so. Some of the stuff you get at local fabric stores for $8.99 a yard is thinner and feels rough, or feels thicker but rougher. So, I guess it's personal preference.

I placed an order with them last week for the first time and my fabric came very quickly. High quality, true colors, catalog??? did someone say catalog???