Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Continuous line quilting- what's your favorite pattern??

Blog Entries

Continuous line quilting- what's your favorite pattern??

I have been trying to keep adding new pantograph patterns to my collection so that I can have a large selection to choose from. I keep seeing all these nice patterns on other people's quilts. But, when I go to order one, I can't find what I'm looking for. so, what is your favorite? And where can I find it??
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.
    Find me on Facebook at Leesa's Fabrics

I found a place called quiltingstencils.com. I have not actually bought any, but they have a very large selection, and they are reasonably priced.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

I don't remember where I got them but I really like one called popcorn, and another is called butterfly ballet

Blog Entries
    i love that popcorn one also.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I really don't have a favorite, as most of my customers prefer custom quilting. However; quiltscomplete.com, kmquilting.com and sewthankful.com have a lot of pantos. If I were just starting out putting a collection together I would probably choose a couple of pantos with a "Man" in mind, along with a couple of florals, children's and one for Christmas. I am beginning to receive more "Modern" quilts which seem to inspire more closely stitching with some pantos show.

Willow Leaf studios is my absolute favorite for hand guided pantos.

http://www.willowleafstudio.com/

Urban Elementz has quite a few free downloads. You just download the PDF and print 15 (or more) copies, then tape them together. They also have many really nice patterns for sale. http://www.urbanelementz.com/

I also like Digitech Designs. They have a large selection also and they sell many of them at 50% off for the first 10 days they have them in stock. http://www.digitechpatterns.com/default.asp

One of my favorites is Fantasia. I have several more but am not home right now to tell you the names.
    Laurlyn
    Innova 26" w/LS

I usually use Patterns Complete - she is very customer service oriented. If there is something I see that they don't have she will let me know if they are getting it and if so will let me know when it is in.

Fantasia is one of my favorites also. I have also used Froth & Bubbles, Paisley Max and Feather Frond are some that I use frequently.

I forgot another one I recently got was Royal Plumes and it is gorgeous. However unless you have a 26" machine look around for the 15" rather than the 17". I have a 24" and the 15" works better for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post

Thanks for the link...they have some different ones!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post

I just made an order from here. Thanks so much for the info!
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.
    Find me on Facebook at Leesa's Fabrics

Great sites for Panto's! Thanks for sharing !!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laurlync View Post
    Urban Elementz has quite a few free downloads. You just download the PDF and print 15 (or more) copies, then tape them together. They also have many really nice patterns for sale. http://www.urbanelementz.com/

I also like Digitech Designs. They have a large selection also and they sell many of them at 50% off for the first 10 days they have them in stock. http://www.digitechpatterns.com/default.asp

One of my favorites is Fantasia. I have several more but am not home right now to tell you the names.

I also use Urban Elementz, Digitech Design, Willow Leaf Studio, and Quilts Complete. I have a few Pantos I really like. "Spring Thing" is a good one for "busy" floral quilts or even just "busy" quilts. I like "Fancy That" for children's quilts. I also really like "Melissa", "Quirky", and "Flirtatious" Pantos. For my favorite freehand quilting, I do a freehand meander and incorporate swirls in with the meandor. I actually designed myself a Panto like this but find it is faster to do it freehand than it is to line up all the rows on a Panto, so I don't use the Panto much.

Quote Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
    I have been trying to keep adding new pantograph patterns to my collection so that I can have a large selection to choose from. I keep seeing all these nice patterns on other people's quilts. But, when I go to order one, I can't find what I'm looking for. so, what is your favorite? And where can I find it??
    PM to me and I will tell you some hits on making your own.

Do a search for panto graphs.....there are many sites and in there many choices.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    This board is just so full of information. Like an encyclopedia of quilting. Thanks to all!

There sure is a huge selection, can't imagine being the LAQ for someone who brings in a quilt & says quilt it however you want... whew.... how to make a decision?

I like Anne Bright's patterns. You can get then in diffrent sizes. Just google annebright.com or BZquilting.com.

Hello Corpus Christi.

Hello Corpus Christi, I'm north of you. In Bacliff, get a magnifying glass. I just re-found this sight. But now I have to leave. I'll be back in a few hours. Glad to say "Hi!" Sue- (aka. DragonflyQuilter)
    Looking for friends and information on the internet. Cheers and happy scrapping. Dragonflies.

I am so excited to find all these links everyone has shared ! Thank You ..... now I need to spend time on each one ! Love this ! ( I find it's the little things that amuse me the most !)

I can never find what i am looking for either.
    SoniSew

Blog Entries
    I like Feelin Groovy.

Blog Entries
    Hello DragonflyQuilter welcome back to good old CC!

Quote Originally Posted by laurlync View Post

Thanks so much for this site. I don't have a long arm on a frame but can use some of these freebees for ideas on my HQ Sweet Sixteen sitdown! I'm just getting started on it and want to do more than loops and squiggles!!