Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Corinth is getting a LQS!! I'm so excited!

Blog Entries
    This is a dream come true! Thank-you so much for sharing this information. Now, at last, I can shop till I drop. Plan a quilt, shop for matching fabrics, go back and shop for more fabrics. I was spoiled to driving a few minutes to Hancocks. I stockpiled but going there was a fun and satisfying thing to do. Then we moved to Crump. It has been pack-a-lunch and make a road trip since then. This is fabulous.

There is a LQS here in Jackson which I love, but it's always nice to check other places out too.

Aw, great news! Have fun!

Blog Entries
    Yip, yip, yippee!!!!!! I can't wait to check it out!!! I've been saving an IRR top to shop for just so I can go there!! AND...next door to my fav Chinese place/?????? Well, you can't beat that! Thanks MJ for spilling it...I can't wait...I can' wait...I can't wait!!!

Pam, I love SMI in Jackson too...but this place will be a little closer to me. You can bet though that I'll be back to see Trish and the gang...they would miss me too much if I quit shopping there... :roll: I figure I need to support all the LQS's that I can!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsb38327
    This is a dream come true! Thank-you so much for sharing this information. Now, at last, I can shop till I drop. Plan a quilt, shop for matching fabrics, go back and shop for more fabrics. I was spoiled to driving a few minutes to Hancocks. I stockpiled but going there was a fun and satisfying thing to do. Then we moved to Crump. It has been pack-a-lunch and make a road trip since then. This is fabulous.
    Hi, I'm Gigix12 (Lori) from Savannah, Tennessee...your neighbor. Mary and I are so excited about the LQS, perhaps someday I can pick you up and we can drive over and meet up with Mary and check it out. I drive thru Crumpo when I go to Corinth. Just PM me and we can try and get together.

I am so happy for you! I wish the Owner the Best and hope it is very successful. :thumbup: It will be fun to get to know the owner and staff and watch the Shop grow.

We are opening tomorrow, May 2, 2010. I look forward to seeing you in the shop.

Have him bring you back for Chinese! We are opening tomorrow, May 3, 2010. We are right beside the China Palace, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! The sign is on the way! Hope to see you soon. Teresa

Have him bring you back for Chinese! We are opening tomorrow, May 3, 2010. We are right beside the China Palace, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! The sign is on the way! Hope to see you soon. Teresa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure Chest
    Hi Teresa...welcome to the board! And, I guess you can see how happy I am that you are opening up in Corinth. I'll be down to see you very soon!! I'm busy spreading the word all around Middleton, TN for you too...

:D I can't wait to meet you and see your shop. :-D

We are so excited and can't wait to meet you all. I am sure we will all become great friends and learn all kind of new things from each other. I hope to see you all soon and thanks for spreading the word. Have a great day!

It seems to be a dream come true for some of you on this board. Good for you.

Blog Entries
    I was there today, Teresa is the best! I bought 1 1/3 yrd of a fabric, 3/4 yard of fabric B, and 1 yard of Moda Hydrangeas for Boom 3.0 = total of $22.00. Pretty good for high quality fabric, this stuff is as soft as silk. I'm mixing it with a Connecting Threads jelly roll and 3 yards from my stash to make Green Fairy's scrap quilt featured in Quilts N More Summer 2010. I am so excited to "know" a published author and to also have a LQS to love! :-D :-D

As soon as I can claim a camera, I will post the pics.
    Happy Shopping,
    MJ

Blog Entries
    Cool...cool...cool!!!! Can't wait to see your haul MJ!! Dang it I can't wait to see the store!

Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    I was there today, Teresa is the best! I bought 1 1/3 yrd of a fabric, 3/4 yard of fabric B, and 1 yard of Moda Hydrangeas for Boom 3.0 = total of $22.00. Pretty good for high quality fabric, this stuff is as soft as silk. I'm mixing it with a Connecting Threads jelly roll and 3 yards from my stash to make Green Fairy's scrap quilt featured in Quilts N More Summer 2010. I am so excited to "know" a published author and to also have a LQS to love! :-D :-D

As soon as I can claim a camera, I will post the pics.
    Happy Shopping,
    MJ
    Thanks so much for the kind words and your patronage. Hope to see you tomorrow. Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    What great news :D:D:D
    congrats, hope it is a good one.

THIS SHOP IS CALLED TREASURE CHEST LOCATED AT HARPER SQUARE MALL.

Aw, congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2