Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Craftsy Classes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewelegant View Post
    Apparently they didn't fix the loophole too well.......I just purchased 2 classes following the link posted on 04/04. I had tgo buy one, then go back to the link & buy the other one. Yea!!
    Which ones did you sign up for?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaO2011 View Post
    This worked!! Thanks so much!!!
    Which one did you sign up for?

Blog Entries

craftsy classes

yes I have taken 2 classes and they have been great
    Patski
    always learning

I love the Craftsy classes--I'm signed up for most of the quilting ones. The instructors are quick to answer questions and always encouraging.

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    I am taking a few classes from craftsy.com and love them. Even if they say they are a certain amount, you can email them and tell them you want to take a certain class but can't afford the price and they'll reduce it to $15.00. I love their classes. I, too, am taking the free class. This month's block isn't my thing. I changed it up a bit. Made it an applique since I'm not crazy about hand quilting. You can still take the free class...just start with January and go from there to April. See if you like it. Once you belong, you have access to the classes forever.
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Craftsy Classes

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Ann View Post
    Craftsy has a special for their online classes at $15.00. I'm wondering if any of you have used them and if so any recommendations?
    I have been impressed with the Craftsy classes I have taken. Getting any of the classes for $15 is a great deal. I think I will have to look and see if they have any other classes I want to take. I started with Quilting Quickly, went on to basic machine quilting, Painting pictorial quilts, and Beyond basic free motion quilting. I am also doing the free block of the month class. I don't think you can possibly go wrong for $15.00. Where else can you get a class of any kind for $15. The classes include patterns, instructions, written and video, as well as opportunities to ask questions and take notes. You can go back to the lessons as many times as you want.
    Reta

When life gives you scraps, make a quilt.

Valerie Ann, I signed up for the Quilt Quickly & Quilt Quickly 2 classes.

I love the craftsy classes. The free motion classes have helped me a great deal. I guess I better head over and get another. Thanks for letting us know.

Love them, NOT boring, well done and I even learned a LOT!! Have 4 of the classes and will sign up for more. DO IT!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Happy Easter to all.

Try this link - it will get you to the $14.99 offer.

http://craftsy.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmai...40EF23F30FEDED

I, also have signed up for the Quilt Quickly and Quilt Quickly 2 classes..have not completed them, but I have looked them over. They appear to be very informational and interesting. I have one or two other classes also. I paid $25 for each, and did happen to "stumble" onto a $15 class..can't beat that! The offers I do have were posted on Facebook. I get the Craftsy e-mail and like to consider all of them..cheaper is definitely better!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KathieS View Post
    Happy Easter to all.

Try this link - it will get you to the $14.99 offer.

http://craftsy.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmai...40EF23F30FEDED
    Oh No! Looks like they have disabled this link but here is another to try:

http://www.craftsy.com/classes/cat/quilting

I'm currently in the BOM free class with Amy Gibson. Love it! Been considering one of their $15 specials too. Not sure if I have the time right now to concentrate on it with gardening season coming on, but maybe next fall/winter if they have the special again.
    “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ~Scott Adams

Piecefully,
    Lisa

I'm taking the machine quilting class with Ann Peterson and she's great. It would nice to be in an actual class but with the videos and class materials, it's great for me. You can watch the videos when it's convenient for you and of course, as many times as you wish. In Ann's class, she goes through each step very thoroughly and it's very understandable. Try one!
    DaleenKay

I signed up for the BOM to use up some plaid fabric FQs that I didn't know what to do with. They are working great with that course. I also have signed up for the Jenny Doan classes, Ann Peterson's Quilting on a small machine, and Pepper Cory's scrap quilting. I have learned a lot, and like others are saying, I can go back whenever I want. I like the idea that I can go back over and over again. I wish, though, that they would make it possible to download the class to keep it.

Anita in Northfield, MN

I have taken 3 quilting classes and recommend each one 200%. Anne Pederson's 2 classes are the very best. She really got me over the hump and fear that I had created.. Beginning class with Wendy Butler Burns also outstanding. It is so neat that you can email questions as you watch the video and the instructor gets back to you in a very timely manner,usually that day.And it's wonderful that I can go back to the video anytime I want for reinforcement. Yes, definitely do it. Signing up now at half price and then having them whenever you want them is so neat.

Blog Entries
    I just signed up for 3 of the motion quilting classes and Jenny's second class. I love Jenny and love her first class so I'm looking forward to all of these. I can't find quilting "classes" nearby so this is a great way for me to learn.

Where is the archive section on Craftsy? I can't seem to find it.

Blog Entries
    I must have missed it again. Everytime I see it posted here, I go to Craftsy and the sale if off. Thanks for posting, I'll keep watching for the next classes.

I took a knit class through Craftsy and I'm actually knitting now, so I signed up for another one. I also signed up for "Painting on Quilts" but haven't started it yet. I'll look again now since they are on sale.
    :-)
    CAS

I signed up for 5 classes, plus I am taking the free Block of the Month. I live in southern California. I like the fact that I don't have to use gas, time and tote machine and other items back and forth. I work two jobs so classes online are convenient. There is nothing like being able to do two things at once 9i.e. washing clothes).
    Happy sewing and quilting,

Janet

I just signed up for the machine quilting large quilts class and it was $29. I didn't see any $15 ones?
    Blessings, Barbara Lee Joy

Where do you find achives?
    Blessings, Barbara Lee Joy

I must be blind, can anyone help me find the archives page or just put the link on here?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast