Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Craftsy classes

Craftsy classes

Has anyone purchased their classes and how do you like them? Some of them look like so much fun but I'd like some feedback from someone who has used them.Thanks everyone.

There have been several threads on this topic you may want to look at. i have paid for and used several of them. One of the best features is the ability to go back and rematch an episode when you need to. . . .

I have purchased all the quilting classes. I got them when they were on sale for 29.99. I see now that they are all $19.99. I think you will find them helpful.

If you want to learn fmq I suggest Leah Day. She has free classes and does a great job.

Blog Entries
    I havent bought any but I'm enrolled in the free one they offered a while back and I love it. Very easy to follow and I love the fact that you can go back as many times as you want even after class. I'll end up buying in the future.
    Judy