Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Crazy quilt >

Crazy quilt

Crazy quilt

Old 01-16-2012, 09:55 AM

One thing you might want to do is to make a pillow first. I made two and they are really pretty in my living room. This will give you a chance to try several different fabrics together and see how they work, and also to practice different stitches. It is time-consuming, so you might not be as overwhelmed if you start small.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:13 PM

Crazy Quilting is my passion. I love it, and was lucky enough to get to take a class from Judith Montano. Here is a web site you might want to check out eveningstar designs, or just type in crazy quilting and you will be surprised at all the wonderful places you can go.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:40 PM

Pintangle is one of my fav's!! I'm doing her TAST ---Teach a stitch Tuesday. Every Tuesday she's teaching a new one to learn. It's great. If you want to learn basic crazy quilting go on over to Stitchmap. Be patient sometimes (most of) the time the classes fill fast...but you can get on the waiting list. They remind me a lot of this group! Very supportive and very helpful. I'm sure there's probably other members on this list too!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Murphy1 View Post
I have just started learning to embroider and came across the most fantastic website that I know you will love if you are going to be a crazy quilter. Please check out Sharon B's blog. http://www.pintangle.com/
Thank you so much for the site. You are so correct when you say it is a fantastic site for crazy quilting. I enjoyed viewing the entire site so much.