Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cutting table

I have mine in my RV and it is perfect. Bought the iron pad and the other is set up for cutting. The folds down to about as thick as my old ironing board. Even without the coupons I would suggest HIGHLY that you get.

Quote Originally Posted by ljfox View Post
    Does anyone have the cutting table that is in this weeks Joanns ad? I am thinking about getting it today since it is 40% off and I can get an aditional 25% off with the coupon. Is it any good?
    So, I've been wondering if you got the table and, if so, what do you think of it? I was using mine yesterday and thinking about how much it easier it is for me now that I have the table and thought about you and figured I'd check and see if you decided to get the table.
    Ginny B

Love mine, couldn't live without it. It's a perfect height.

I have had a Joann's one for about 4 yrs now. Mine had the single swing legs. I have had to re enforce the legs with L brackets and my brother had to add 4 bolts to the top to keep it on but all in all I guess for $70 in todays world I am happy.We all know they don't make things like they use to. I want to build my own out of solid wood. Maybe someday. I need one that folds up and that I can move around.

I have one along with the cutting mat. Works well for me. I like the fact that I can fold it up and out of the way if necessary. If it is on sale, JoAnn's will not take additional coupons off on that price. Coupons are only good for "regular" priced items.
    I know everything I WANT to know!

Quote Originally Posted by katsewnsew View Post
    I have one along with the cutting mat. Works well for me. I like the fact that I can fold it up and out of the way if necessary. If it is on sale, JoAnn's will not take additional coupons off on that price. Coupons are only good for "regular" priced items.
    They do put out special coupons for people on their email and mailing list once or twice a year. I have one, that I missed darn it, That says 25% off Includes regular & sale priced items. . I did however manage to bring the 10% off entire order when I went and got my shade material .

Yes, perfect height for me (I'm 5'3").
    Chris
    Third star to the right and straight on til morning.....

I've had mine for 7 years and it works great. Most of the time i only have 1 side up. I was worried that it wasn't sturdy enough but it is.

My friend has one and it is nice!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    I bought it a couple of years ago when I need a temporary one. I gave it to my DIL and she loves it.
    We would worry less about what others think of us if we realized how seldom they do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2