Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Daily Deals at MSQC >

Daily Deals at MSQC

Daily Deals at MSQC

Old 04-12-2014, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by meyert View Post
I have never purchased one of the daily deals from MSQC. I was wondering are you only allowed to purchase 1? Or can you purchase more than one at the lower price?
They are really fast in getting your order to you and have wonderful customer service. But it takes forever to get their magazine! I just received a notice from them saying my credit card was charged for the magazine and I should get the magazine in two weeks! Wish they would not send out notices like this because it is so hard to wait for something so wonderful! Loved their first magazine.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:26 AM

You can purchase only one of the Daily Deal but if you will look further down on their Daily Deal page, there are other things on special which makes the order well worth the shipping. Ever so often they have a Free Shipping day and that is when I order what I want in the notions section too. Receipt of order is prompt and well packaged.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:28 AM

Just on at the lowest price. But I did recently, this week, make a purchase and they gave me a break on my second and third of the same item. It was not the 2.99 but it was less than the full price. Still a good deal for something I want and can use as soon as the package arrives.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:30 AM

I have not seen yardage in the daily deal but occasionally other quilting items such as templates.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:17 PM

I have purchased charm packs several times and also layer cakes. When I did the layer cake, I checked and they had coordinating fabric by the yard at a reduced price. I got enough for my entire quilt and wound up not having to pay any shipping.

Plus you will love the emails they send as they update you on your order and when it is shipped!
Old 04-12-2014, 02:23 PM

This isn't about the Daily Deal but today on Fons & Porter Jenny showed making an apron with a serger. It turned out really cute but she used the cover stitch which I don't have but could be sewn up on a regular sewing machine.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:31 PM

First of all, you can purchase more than one of each daily deal. You have to purchase each item as a separate order which means paying the $5.00 shipping per order. I was told this by one of the MSQCo customer service people. I have done this any number of times. The item is usually a good buy even adding in the shipping fee. I also love their daily deals but have had to put a limit on how much I order.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by NikkiLu View Post
I live in MO - where their store is (never been though) and I get my order in about 3 days. HTH
3 days? lucky you! My orders sometimes arrive in 5 or 6 days, but usually a little longer. But of course I am several hundred miles away. I am like a kid, waiting for a special present to arrive! :-)
I learned one thing, even if you put something in your cart it is not yours....sometimes I add something to my cart and wait a few days before adding something else, and then complete the order. But - if they have enough orders for my first item, my cart gets emptied out! I thought it was safe in my cart, but yesterday I checked and it was empty!!! Now I will have to wait for it to be in stock again. Oh well. Lesson learned. Bird in hand...
Old 04-13-2014, 07:22 AM

I was just looking at todays MSQC Deal of the Day and YES YES YES!! you can order more than one of the deals. If you scroll down to the bottom left hand side it says in plain English Yes! You may order........... However, SOME times you can only order ONE DEAL. So go to the bottom of the page (just above past deals) to see if you can order more than one or you may be ordering one at DEAL price and the rest @ regular price..... Just be aware... If confused, call them !!
Old 04-13-2014, 09:46 AM

I agree with most of the above and deals are very tempting ! There is yardage available at times.