Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dear Jane Quilt

Does anyone know where to get a Dear Jane BOM. I have the book and would like to try it but I would prefer a block of the month. Thanks

I googled and found several - here is one

http://www.twiddletails.com/store/in...roducts_id=237

Thank you for your try, I found that one also, but I wanted one with the original color scheme.

You may need to get the book and make it as your own BOM - although there are 225 quilt blocks in the original... So it may be more of a "Block of the Day"...

I bought the book and am planning on working at it slowly. Along with the other projects going on LOL

Good Luck in your search.

There is also a CD you can buy for your computer that helps you with the blocks--gives you tips and piecing options, etc. That may help you

Thanks, I did buy the book and I think you are right, I'll just have to do it on my own. Reading the book makes me want to do it all the more. Good luck on your projects.

Thanks for answering, I did buy the book so think I'll just have to do it on my own.

I have the book, the CD ...which is really all you need. The CD works off your EQ6. You can print your paper piecing patterns off the CD. Very easy and quick. The book has the stories to each block and why they are the name they are, etc. There are still many shops out there doing the BOM and you can search them. I know one of the big BOM shops here are doing their Love Letters and Civil War series, and had the Dear Janes...they might still be doing that one too. Go check them out at: www.homesteadhearth.com Great eye candy! Skeat