Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: did I finally get onto the board

I've tried twice to ask a question and I don't see it come up. Maybe I did it correctly this time, if I see it in the list of topices then I'll know I finally got it.
    I'll have to retype my question, but can't do it now.
    Peel

ok, got it
    I'll write again later
    Peel

yea for you Peel!

It won't show for you when you post something. Just post your question then wait for an answer to come up in your mailbox. I know, it's confusing. Maybe there's a way to see it posted that I don't know about but so far I haven't found it. Perhaps one of the moderators could explain it better. Patrice??? Need a little help here. LOL

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    If you go to your my topics towards the top of the page, you will see a list of topics that you have created on the board.

After you hit send go back to the main page and hit your F5 button. It refreshes the screen.

I still haven't figured out how to post most of the time theres something related to it on the site and I just reply there

Blog Entries
    To see your post go to the bottom where the row of links are. click on the link that you posted your topic in. Then when the catagory comes up you can scroll down through the posts and you will find your post there. If you look to the right where the numbers are shown you can see how many people have looked at your post.

If you want to post a new thread decide which catagory you need to go to. You can click on Home and go to the list of catagories or you can go to the bottom of the page and click on the one you want. Say you want to post a picture then click on Pictures and you will go to that catagory. At the top left hand side you will see a button for New Topic. Click on that and you will get a pop up window to enter your message and add your picture. You need to remember to give it a title and click on submit.

thank you