Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you have a wheeled case? >

Do you have a wheeled case?

Do you have a wheeled case?

Old 12-08-2011, 07:30 AM

I have a hemline and I love it. It is very sturdy and my machine is very secure inside. I found it on line and it was quite inexpensive. I had a hard time finding a tote that was large enough for my Viking Sapphire, and this was perfect. Have had no issues with the wheels.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:39 AM

I bought a deluxe hemline. Got it on sale at JoAnn's online, wasn't availabe instore. I think it was $69.99. It is well padded, has velcro strap inside for securing machine as well as an attached padded blanket inside. Lots of pockets inside and out. Telescoping handle that locks and top and side handles. It works very well and I am very satisfied. The Tutto was too high for me, and it was large enough for my Viking 875. Be sure to check your measurements. The one they have on sale instore was not large enough.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:50 AM

I have a rolling case and love it. I got mine through Nancy's Notions when there was a sale. It is large enough to pack my machine as well as a chair cushion, etc. in it. It also came with a matching totebag which I put all my other goodies in when I am going to class.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 AM

I bought this when it was 1/2 off at JoAnns - http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/p...RODID=prd46468 and I use it for my Janome 6600
Old 12-08-2011, 07:54 AM

I bought a trolley shopping bag and discarded the nasty bag. Then I made a nice zippered case which is padded and has a variety of pockets to fit on the trolley. It works quite well. The trolly does not fold, but it fits snugly in front of the passenger seat so the machine travels like a queen. I can even fit some fabrics, notions, and my iron into the case. Reading about all the features of other cases, I see I need to add a safety belt on the inside to strap in the machine, but it only goes to and from class for now, so maybe it is not really necessary.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:57 AM

I have 3 wheeled cases. They each have a machine in them. It's all ready if I want to take one of them to a class and keeps them clean and out of my way with all their accessories in with the machines. I don't have the space to have them all set up at once, but sure wish I did !!!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:17 AM

Going to keep reading this post. Very interested in topic. Bought a new machine and will need to tote to classes.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:20 AM

I do but it was one from Hancocks and hasn't held up very well. I need a new one.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Power Poster

Just be sure the wheeled case has a separate handle on the case itself. I found a great bargain on a wheeled sewing machine case but it is awkward/hard to lift because of no handle on the case.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:28 AM

I have the 3 piece Tutto studio luggage and really like it. I have used the large cart many times, but have never taken the embroidery pieces anywhere. Maybe I could have gone with a less expensive set-up.