Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone else have a Bernina LAQ table?

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries

Does anyone else have a Bernina LAQ table?

I got a Bernina LAQ table with my Bernina 830 and haven't even opened the boxes up. Just wondering if anyone else has one and what they think of it. I don't know how practical it would be as I would have to move my sewing machine from my sewing room and onto my LAQ table and then back again. Anyone out there with one?
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

I don't have one because of your exact statement about moving the machine around. I don't want to do that. Also, I tend to get ahead of the machine doing FMQ and it beeps at me:> So, it wouldn't be fast enough for me to long arm quilt with it. You could invest in a long arm head for the table? I wonder if the Innova heads would work on it. Hmmmm.

I don't have a Bernina LAQ table, but I've tested one out at a Bernina dealer and I liked it. They said the legs were adjustable for sit down FMQ. If I were ever to buy the LAQ table, I'd be using a Bernina with a smaller throat than the 830.