Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone have an instruction manual for a Singer 132Q Featherweight?

Blog Entries
    I received this machine as a gift for Christmas, 2001. Evidently I took the instruction manual out, read it, got so scared that I lost the manual, and now I don't know how to thread, or use the machine. Thanks to you wonderful quilters, I have the desire to learn to use it now. Does anyone have a manual I can copy?
    It is available online for about $10, but that is $10 more than I have with my limited income.

Thanks for your help,
    Mary Jane

I have the same machine..Complete with manual..lol..I'd be lost without it! I will gladly copy it and send it to you..Just PM me with your address

Nicole

Blog Entries
    Nicole,
    Thank you very much but I broke down and bought one on payday.
    I will, however, now feel free to ask you all of my questions about how to use the machine...

THanks again,
    purple

No problem..Sorry I didn't see this sooner..Feel free to ask..I'm still kind of learning on it myself..But it's a pretty easy to use machine..My problem with it is the bobbin..As in I didn't have it threaded right..Couldn't figure out why the machine was sewing right..lol.Good old operator error

I have the same machine and could sure use a copy of the manual also, can you possibly point me in the right direction?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    google sewing manual for 132Q,
    I found about 10 sites that offered it.
    The least I paid was $10
    I downloaded, saved the file, and printed.
    Very little information in it, though.

What do you specifically need to know?

I have a question on this machine... how do you thread te bobbin and have it picked up by the top thread? I found out how to won it but can't get past that. thanks!

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, I no longer have this machine or the manual. I don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by lleedlee
    I have the same machine and could sure use a copy of the manual also, can you possibly point me in the right direction?
    Thanks
    I got one on ebay for $.99 + 3.95 s/h. The seller spells it "manuel", and he seems to have more than one. It may just be a copy- but he does put it in a nice plastic envelope with string tie.