Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

Does any one know if there is a Connecting Threads quilt shop in Portland Oregon, or Vancouver Washington? Or if it is just a wear house? Have ordered from them & everything has been shipped from Vancouver, so was hopping there was a shop there. Would love to visit there if possible.

I would get their phone number and call them tomorrow. Doubt they are open today. You could look in the yellow pages and see if there is a street address and map. Hope there is a brick and mortar, it sounds like a nice outing.

Blog Entries
    Here's a link to the CT site, the "About Us" page. Scroll to the bottom. All your questions will be answered. Well, all the questions you posted will be answered... http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfh...4&CSItemID=204
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

There is not even a warehouse there, only a business office. I had the opportunity to go there for one of their focus groups a couple of years back, and it was a wonderful experience. They explained that they *used* to have a warehouse there, and because of that they occasionally had on-site sales, but no longer. Oh yes, it's in Vancouver WA, right across the river from Portland OR. I'm probably calling it the wrong thing - it's where their management is.
    Last edited by dunster; 08-25-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    It is the business office/HQ only; management, phone orders, etc. There is no storefront, warehouse, or product availability in Vancouver. I live about 5 miles from their office and they *used* to have the warehouse here, but they moved it to Ohio because shipping from the center of the country is easier, faster, and cheaper than shipping from the far west coast.