Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone remember a project with Hobby Lobby Santa hat leopard fabric?

Blog Entries

Does anyone remember a project with Hobby Lobby Santa hat leopard fabric?

Last year someone posted a picture of a project that was made with fabric from Hobby Lobby. The fabric is printed with Santa faces with hats and some of the hats have leopard trim. It was the cutest project for Christmas, but HL was out of the fabric. Fabric's now in again, but I can't remember who posted or what the project was. Anyone out there have any help? I've tried searching under Santa hat fabric, but nothing like that turns up. Any help appreciated. :-)
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

If you search this board for Bow Tuck Santa, you will find a bow tuck purse with Santa and leopard fabric.

Blog Entries
    Do a google search for *Santa leopard fabric*

http://www.google.com/search?q=santa...iw=978&bih=471

Blog Entries
    Thanks! I found it posted by Dyan. But it took awhile! Thanks for the other hints...I'll check them out. I think that fabric is so stinkin' cute! Plus there's a fabric with the cutest gingerbread folks on a black background. Guess where my fabric allowance is going? Thanks for the help! You folks are quick at helping!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    Thanks! I found it posted by Dyan. But it took awhile! Thanks for the other hints...I'll check them out. I think that fabric is so stinkin' cute! Plus there's a fabric with the cutest gingerbread folks on a black background. Guess where my fabric allowance is going? Thanks for the help! You folks are quick at helping!
    ok, I had to do a search of Dyan because I wanted to see what she did with the fabric. I've had some of this fabric for about 5 years, maybe I need to do something with it!!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/first-table-runner-t207195.html
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

That is a nice table runner!

Blog Entries
    Yes! Dyan did a terrific job, and I'm hoping to do 1.2 as well. Dyan, if you see this, thank you for the idea!! :-)