Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Does Hancock Fabrics have coupons? >

Does Hancock Fabrics have coupons?

Does Hancock Fabrics have coupons?

Old 05-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Power Poster

The last I tried at our Hancock's in Baton Rouge they looked at me funny when I tried to use another store's coupon. Maybe I will try again.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:29 PM

I get their flier in the mail and sometimes use the coupons on the back. I may check and see if they will honor Hobby Lobby coupons since we have a HL also.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:32 AM

Hancock,s just had a 40% off on one item from the computer. If you sign up for their e-mails you get these regularly.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:00 AM

Yeah! I didn't know Hancocks took JoAnn's coupons! We don't have a JoAnn's here but get there flyers. Someone else had asked if Hancocks excepted Michaels and Acmoore coupons?...but no one has answered yet?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:19 AM

http://www.becoupons.com/coupons/art...coupon%20codes

http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/hancock-fabrics/

Get Hancock coupons here (2 sites). Google "Hancock Fabric, Coupons, Promo Codes" You'll get a ton of sites, they'll all love to add you to their mailing lists. Next time you're in Hancock's, ask the cashier to put you on the mailing list for their "flyer".
Old 05-13-2011, 04:37 AM

in Springfield, MO they all honor each others. Makes it nice when you can't find something at one
Old 05-13-2011, 04:56 AM

I signed up with Hancock on line and they regularly publish sale notices. On the notice there is a place that says coupons and you can print them from there.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:00 AM

In our town, Joann's does not accept other coupons because those other stores are not located here. If I go to Rockford, IL or Madison, WI, those stores will accept each others coupons, i.e. Joann's, Hancock, Michael's, Hobby Lobby. There are some exceptions. Hobby Lobby does not take any one else's coupons even tho their coupons can be used at the other stores and Michaels will only take one per day per customer.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:43 AM

They will honor Hancock's coupons. I did not know this until I was in there the other day to buy something and the clerk noticed that I had some Joann coupons.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:56 AM

I work at Hancock Fabrics in Minnesota. I do sometimes think the guidelines vary from area to area, but here are the rules we go by:

Hancock Fabrics are supposed to accept Michaels and Joanns coupons for "like items." You cannot use Michaels coupons for fabric since they do not sell fabric. These are the only competitor items they accept. One per purchase. Cannot be used on large ticket items.

They do not honor competitor coupons on I-Phones.

If an item is on sale, you cannot use a competitor coupon on the item to get an additional percentage off.

You can use a Hancock coupon for an item on sale if your coupon is for more than the item is on sale for. The cashier should override the sale price...

Senior discount: 1st Wednesday of the month, 55 yrs and up, additional 15% off entire purchase with the exception of large ticket items (irons, sewing machines, etc).

There are printable coupons facebook right now if you are fan of Hancock Fabrics. Their wall is fun to look at too. Of course, not near as good as the quilting board!

Hope this helps.