Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Bunny Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by tslowery
    [b]I sent mine out today. I am excited this is a first for me. I have enjoyed everyones information so far. Do we say who we sent to or who we receive from? :?: :?: :?:
    Thank you tslowery - your wonderful fabrics you sent to me hopped in my mailbox this afternoon. You have inspired me with these colorful prints. I will post pictures of what I made with them in a few weeks.

My bunny package is hopping its way across the country in seach of a bunny friend today. Enjoy!!!!

Thank you RISMISTRESS. I love the fabrics you sent. They are beautiful.
    How did you know my taste.
    Thanks again,
    Cynthia

So happy you like them. I had no idea-- just picked something I would like.
    Cheryl

Went to the post office this morning.

My bunny is hopping its way to Kansas...... ;)

I am glad you received your bunnie Quitntime. We do not have a very big selection here in vidalia. Hope you enjoy and I hope you post pics. I flew up here to Marietia Ohio Friday so I will miss my bunny Package but I will here all about it from my daughter when it arrives and I will thank my bunny then. Thanks again for everyones warm welcome.

Terri!! You were my bunny. I got the package today. They are so cute fabrics that we can never find out here in Japan. Thank you very much. And I learned what the fat quarter exactly is for the first time, I thought it is half the yard length of selvage to selvage fabric. My gift reciever is too lucky because of my stupidness.LOL

Panda

Quote Originally Posted by youme
    Terri!! You were my bunny. I got the package today. They are so cute fabrics that we can never find out here in Japan. Thank you very much. And I learned what the fat quarter exactly is for the first time, I thought it is half the yard length of selvage to selvage fabric. My gift reciever is too lucky because of my stupidness.LOL

Panda
    LOL Panda!!
    I'm glad you like them. Wasn't sure exactly what to send. I had to go thru my stash of fabric. Where I buy my fabric here, they had nothing for Easter fabric and I do mean, NOTHING!!

Well, you are half right. It is 1/2 yard, but you cut that in half at the fold from the salvage to salvage.
    I do cut my fat quarters bigger. Sometimes if I am shopping for fabric (fat quarters) to send, I'll just send the entire 1/2 yard. Only because I know I'll probably never use the other fat quarter that could come of it.

Woo hoo! The Jnebug Easter Bunny left something for me today! Aren't these pretty? How can I cut them? They're too special! I shall pet them for a while and pop chocolates into my mouth!

Thanks again June, you've spoiled me rotten.

Paisley, stripes, bunnies, flowers, oh my! They're all so pretty.
    Name:  Attachment-24281.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  59.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    Woo hoo! The Jnebug Easter Bunny left something for me today! Aren't these pretty? How can I cut them? I shall pet them for a while and pop chocolates into my mouth!

Thanks again June, you've spoiled me rotten.
    \

Fabric needs time to "adjust" to its new home before it will speak and tell you what it wants to be! At least that is my theory :) BEAUTIFUL selection.

Margie

Help!!! my computer crashed 2 weeks ago and now have it back, I joined the easter bunny exchange, but didn't get my instructions for mailing to the person I'm supposed to, Can you help me?

[email protected] I also had to get a new e-mail address.

Jane (Coconuts)

I received some very pretty fat quarters today from NuttyHurricane. Thank you so much Katrina, I love the bright colors. I will post a pic later, after the little one is in bed.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home from a long day at work THANK YOU Kendra ! And yes you are correct the eggs would make wonderful fabric, wonder who we could talk into making it for us :wink: I just love the fabric bunny, and the chocolate won't go to waste either. Someone posted a table runner the other day that just may be perfect for the new fabric ! And Shadow THANK YOU for organizing this for us :D
    Sharon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Coconuts, check your PMs, I just sent you a private message with your person's information.

Thank you, I received it. Coconuts

After a 12 hour day at work I came home, checked the table for mail and spent about an hour relaxing. DD came out and asked if I liked my package. WHAT PACKAGE. Oh, the one under DS coat. Yipee Got my package from my Easter bunny. Wonderful fat quarters, A beautiful hand made butterfly and the cutest card. Thanks so much Sewspecial. I love it.Tried to get a picture of the cute butterfly, but my camera wasn't cooperating.

Beautiful fat quarters.
    Name:  Attachment-26707.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  64.2 KB

WOW!! Look at all the goodies!!
    I'm still waiting for mine........

My wascally wabbit went back to the post office today. There was a sub in who was a little confused, told me the price I had on in the first place, before it came back and was repackaged. Huh?? But while I'm getting the $ from my purse, she checks again and gets flustered, says she's not sure if she's doing this right, and calls another PO to ask, then it's the rate that was marked after the first trip through. The person on the phone suggests I send it a different class, so I repackage it AGAIN, lol! Silly rabbit!

Well, it's out of my hands; I hope my bunny is a fast swimmer!

LOL
    You know....some times the PO has no clue! Ya gotta "school" them in these things!

My bunny is off and hopping this afternoon. Should be with it's new owner very soon. lol

Everything looks so wonderful. Waiting anxiously for mine.

HAPPY EASTER everyone

Linda D

Lots of pretty fabrics so far. I'm still waiting for my bunny. Got my Blue and White quilt blocks today so that was fun! Pictures posted under Blue and White Star Block exchange on page 41. They are so pretty!!!!!!

Oh My!! My Easter Bunnies are outdoing themselves. :) Everyone's goodies are gorgeous! :)

Photo of fabrics.......:-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    My Easter Bunny went out Last Friday. Hope it gets there real soon.

Lots of pretty stuff, I too am waiting for the bunny to stop by my house. This is egg-citing for this is my first one.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast