Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Embroidery Help!!

Embroidery Help!!

I have an aurora 440. I recently got a new computer and went to dowload the software CD - it was not there. I have spent about 3 hours looking for it. I have no idea what happened.

I downloaded the artlink software (I had art design v1). Anyway, is there no font associated with this? I need to do some name embroidering (tomorrow!!).

Any help would be VERY appreciated!! I'm desperate right now. (And very frustrated. I have no clue what happened to this CD and it is not like me to misplace something like this.)

The software is available on the Bernina site - free download.

http://www.bernina.com/en-ZA/Product.../ArtLink-Six-4 Sorry, when I looked to see what was available it is the artlink software. I have used it for labels, so I know there are fonts in it, but it's been a long time since I used it, and I don't remember how to get to them.

Please help - I have downloaded and installed the software. It does not appear to have fonts in it.