Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Emrboidery works >

Emrboidery works

Emrboidery works

Old 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM

Default Emrboidery works

Anyone have this program. I am really interested in it and want to know how others like it. I am also looking for a new laptops if anyone has advice on what is best for running embroidery programs. the charging pin on my netbook is damaged making it difficult to charge
Old 06-07-2013, 03:43 PM

I purchased the Designer's Gallery Embroidery Works Everyday. I think it will be wonderful when I learn to use it. I was able to trade in an older software and saved 25%.

I also downloaded the FREE Sierra software and it is extremely good for the price.

What format does your machine use? When I hit send I saw you have Brother machines --- .pes. I have Baby Lock and they are .pes as well. Tell me about your Dreamweaver machine. I bought the Spirit yesterday and I believe it and the DreamMaker are the same embroidery machines.

Last edited by SingerSewer; 06-07-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Can't read...
Old 06-07-2013, 04:43 PM

I have also used Sierra's Stitch Era Universal, a free downloadable program for creating embroidery files in a number of formats. I used it successfully for quite a few embroidery designs.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:34 PM

I love everything about my dreamweaver, the sewing as well as the embroidery part. I am talking to my dealer currently about a class just for the pen because I don't know quite yet how to use it for embroidery except for the center position. but even the light for the needle position is awesome. I just use target stitckers and everything lines up perfect using the light. you will enjoy it very much. I have pe design plus but loved the demo of embroidery works and am probably going to get it next year if taxes allow.