Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Enough already >

Enough already

Enough already

Old 04-05-2011, 09:19 AM

I love this board. I am not having any problems with it. It was only a little slow for a couple of days but I still enjoyed it. I am a little slow myself sometimes. LOL
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 AM

I still come here everyday, and I am greatful that this is not a subscrition service that I would have to pay to participate. I will not whine or complain when I feel I am getting more than what I paid for.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM

Yup....And while we're at it let's stop the "where's the pic" and "pic please" ,makes me crazy! Patience friends,patience....:)
Old 04-05-2011, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lori S
I still come here everyday, and I am greatful that this is not a subscrition service that I would have to pay to participate. I will not whine or complain when I feel I am getting more than what I paid for.
:thumbup:
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog
OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog
Sorry TreeFrog, I have to respectfully disagree. I am in a profession that uses computers constantly, and I know that these kind of issues would not be tolerated for more than 24 hours. There is really no excuse for this to have dragged on for this long, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

And how much is your monthly fee for access to the board? Mine is free. The cost is all on the owner. Out of his personal pocket. I don't feel we're in a place to complain. Just a thought.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
saf

Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog
OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog
I'm with you, Treefrog!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM

Well said treefrog.
There's a lot of difference with the 'demands' for a programm or board we have to pay for, or like this one, when it's free.
It's only been 1 week ( and not 'weeks' ) . Besides, It's not slow any longer (not for me anyway) And even if it was, no body forces us to get on here and we don't need it for a job etc. So what's the impatience an the 'unacceptable' about?
Just let them do their job and hope they will continue to offer this board for free.

Thanks owner(s) and moderator(s).
Getting my soapbox back under the bed now LOL.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM

Thank you TreeFrog for this thread. This is a place we can all come to unwind in and have fun at. If it's a little slow sometimes or out of service for a little bit, then maybe we were meant to be doing something else anyway. No complaints here, I absolutely love this place! :thumbup:
Old 04-05-2011, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by mltquilt
Sorry about the recent post. Two other people posted about it being free while I was typing.

mltquilt
It was NEVER my intention to point fingers, so do not take this personally!
Having said that, thank you for your post however it is the moderators who are the ones who need the apology, not me!

TreeFrog
Old 04-05-2011, 09:59 AM

I wasn't complaining, just informingthat access and posting were slow. It was good to know it was not my lousy cheap computer or my lack of computer skills that slowed MY access down. I love this forum and spend waaay too much time here. You all have taught me a lot. We do need to remember, this is a free service, the powers that be have other pursuits, and the computing world is evolving every day. So glitches happen! And things seem to be up to speed this morning.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
for this forum, for the moderators patience, for the members that share their knowledge and expertise and love so generously.