Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
EQ 5 design question >

EQ 5 design question

EQ 5 design question

Old 01-02-2014, 08:16 AM

My husband is a genius! He came up with measurements for an isosceles triangle, I cut out 4 pieces of scrap fabric, sewed them together, (for just half of the skirt as a trial) and i do believe this will work! So much for my computer-challenged-skills, eh? Thanks again for all of the help! I think one of my problems with the block in EQ was the angles of the sections of the octagon...they weren't equal, and I couldn't figure out how to make them all the same size.
Lots of snow today, so trekking to the gym, then an afternoon snowed in with my fabric!
Old 01-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Power Poster

Have you contact Electric Quilt directly? Be sure to register your program on their website first. Send them an e-mail and they usually get back to you with an answer the same day. I had problems with getting the monthly fabrics to work and the woman was extremely nice in getting the smallest problem corrected. Give them a try.

I would say most likely NOT that you will be able to. I was disappointed when I was only able to have a small number of strips on making a Bargello. But otherwise, I find a way to work around things. GOOD LUCK !! Most of the users on this site have the newest program which is EQ7 but there are a few of us that are still using EQ5. PM me if you have any other questions. I will try my best to help you.