Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
everyones work >

everyones work

everyones work

Old 08-31-2010, 11:40 AM

Carol, I think no matter how or what you make will turn out beautiful.... Because your heart is in the right place. I have always enjoyed your wonderful compliments on this board.
Thankyou for sharing with us.
Brenda
Old 08-31-2010, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by clem55
Just wanted to say that even tho' I didnt comment on each quilt today, I was amazed at how beautiful they all were. You all do such excellent work!! You all inspire me to try getting back into sewing agin, but I doubt I can ever make anything as pretty as I saw today. I have started cutting out pieces for a baby quilt, and that is going very slowly. I have arthritis in my thumbs and cutting is very painful, but I knoew that many of you are having the same pain, yet you produce beautiful quilts, so I will keep trying. I am trying to get the hang of using the rotary cutter, it looked so easy, but it sure is dificult to grasp. Bless everyone on this board, you all have become good friends, and made my days filled with joy.
I don't comment on the quilts very often either. It would take up all your time to comment on all the great work!!

As for the cutter, get a Martelli cutter. They're so much easier on your hands and shoulder!
Old 08-31-2010, 12:18 PM

Clem55 send all your scraps to me with a list of what you want for pieces I'll cut them and send them back if it would help you
Old 08-31-2010, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by jayelee
Clem55 send all your scraps to me with a list of what you want for pieces I'll cut them and send them back if it would help you
What are friends for? They're for helping when the need arises! :)

I also cut for my mother in law, she just loves to feed fabric thru the sewing machine, the heck with the cutting!!LOL
Old 08-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Dix

I do have the Martelli and it does a good job. I understand some one is making an electric rotary cutter. It would probably be way to dangerous for me! I have a precious aunt that lives in Danville. So pretty around there. Also a cousin who is a retired Christian minister.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Power Poster

Just take one day at a time and do a little take a break, then go back and do somemore.