Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
F&P Quilt Kits >

F&P Quilt Kits

F&P Quilt Kits

Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM

I don't order from them for this reason. What a rude way to try to get extra money out of customers.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Power Poster

I did order kits but they were for bags. The kit came with the fabric advertised and directions. The fabric was beautiful batik that was already quilted. So sorry your experience was so negative. Bad quality fabric that is not anything like what was advertised is not acceptable. As for it not having the instructions, I could see that as they sell the kit to go with their magazine. They should be very clear with people, up front, that they might not be able to get the magazine.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've been turned off by F&P because of the instructional DVD's that they send in the mail, unordered, and then follow up with more letters asking for payment (also acknowledging that since the merchandise was not ordered, it can be considered a gift and no payment is due). How many people think that they have to either return the DVD or pay for it? I think it is a shameless cheap trick, and so I'm not inclined to purchase anything from them, including the magazine. Just my opinion... Ok, taking a deep breath and cooling off now...
Old 12-30-2010, 05:13 PM

Not good business with them.
I don't like their magazine anymore and have noticed it's in a plastic sealed bag. That is how I buy quilting mags by leafing thru them and seeing something interesting.
Thanks for letting us know about ordering kits from them.