Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
fab shop hop >

fab shop hop

fab shop hop

Old 07-05-2011, 06:20 AM

I am really getting frustrated with this shop hop! I have registered to do this 3 times, and it keeps telling me that they don't have my email address. What am I doing wrong? ONce I find the bunny, then I click on the page that is supposed to tell the shop that I've found it, but then when I go to check which shops I've visited, it says they don't have any record of my e-mail. What am I doing wrong?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM

Make sure your correct e-mail is showing on the page that says "click to register". That sends an e-mail to YOU confirming it. I then forward them to a folder for myself. So far I have had no problems, but I figure it is my backup list. If your e-mail doesn't appear on that register page, add it. Hope this helps.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Power Poster

when you find the bunny (the one that says "you found it"
you click on it- it will then take you to a page to enter your email address - you enter it and click register the bunnie- and it will show that you found it. after you enter the email with the first find it is *usually* already there for the rest of the finds.
you also will receive an email confirmation for each found bunny.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:30 AM

Which store is it?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm
Make sure your correct e-mail is showing on the page that says "click to register". That sends an e-mail to YOU confirming it. I then forward them to a folder for myself. So far I have had no problems, but I figure it is my backup list. If your e-mail doesn't appear on that register page, add it. Hope this helps.
:thumbup: Kool idea. I usually print out a copy of the shops. I then can cross off the sites I have visited instead of going to the "Shops not visited" site. There have been times that I have gone to a site, found the bunny, clicked to register and it didn't work. Once I had to do it about 5x's. Not sure if it was my computer or not. Found all the July quilt blocks early, but I am having trouble finding about 10 of the bunnies. Some of the sites still say "Not Available". Not sure if it's OAW (Old Age Working) or not but some of the bunnies just don't want to come out of hiding. Happy hunting to all. BrendaK
Old 07-05-2011, 09:56 AM

I have been to almost 30 shops and have found all the bunnies. I have had trouble with a few shops, but I think it is my computer. Good luck.
Sue
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie
I have been to almost 30 shops and have found all the bunnies. I have had trouble with a few shops, but I think it is my computer. Good luck.
Sue
:XD: I have gone to all 161 shops.(One that wasn't on the original list I printed out but had a bunny). There must be 1 site that isn't doing the hop. I have 151 bunnies. I like to get all of them. Just need 10 more. BrendaK
Old 07-05-2011, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
when you find the bunny (the one that says "you found it"
you click on it- it will then take you to a page to enter your email address - you enter it and click register the bunnie- and it will show that you found it. after you enter the email with the first find it is *usually* already there for the rest of the finds.
you also will receive an email confirmation for each found bunny.
I am doing all these things, and my email address is there, but I have never received an email confirmation. I'm about to give up! Thanks for trying, though.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 PM

First, be sure you have registered to be in the Hop at
www.fabshophop.com/registration.asp. Second, the fabshophop system is sensitive to blank spaces before or after your email address or password. Hit the delete button several times after entering both. That should solve the problem.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Power Poster

What happens when you get all the bunnies? Is it worth all the time spent finding them on so many websites? Just curious how this works.