Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabric.com >

Fabric.com

Fabric.com

Old 06-27-2011, 11:41 AM

i buy my muslin by bolt and material from them and love the no shipping for spending 35 dollars . they have always been speedy getting my order out and i have always been pleased with what i got, the only problem i do have is limiting myself to the 35 dollars lol. great site in my book
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM

Fabric.com gets an A+++++ from me!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:06 PM

This is the main one I order from. I am very well satisfied with fabric, service and amts. No problems as of yet and I have been using them for the past 3 years. Their clearance fabric is good, not the thin cheapy kind.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:13 PM

Funny you ask, I just received my order about 20 minutes ago from them. Very nice material, and it was quick to get here. Yes the free shipping helps.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Matilda
Anyone ever use this website and what is your opinion? Ever been shorted or have you been completely satisfied like they say you will be?
I have never bought fabric on line and am considering it. Thanks
I love this site. I buy from them all the time since I make items to sell and can't get the good prices from the quilt shops. They have quality (designer) fabrics and I've never had a problem. Been dealing with them for a couple of years now.

I did have one incident where I got the wrong piece of fabric. When I called, they said the original fabric was no longer available and would issue a credit on my account. I asked about returning the "wrong" fabric and they said to keep it.

I'm very comfortable buying from their site. In fact, the fabric usually looks prettier in person. Very pleased with fabric.com.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by niizh
This is my favorite on line shop. Order way too often. They also send you "special" coupons. I particularly like the fact manufacturers are identified. If I can't touch the fabric, know it is good quality since I know the manufacturer.
I just got a 15% off coupon for my birthday the other day. Of course, I couldn't ignore that. Plus if you put items in your cart and save it.....wait a few days and they will usually send you an email with a coupon to entice you to complete the sale. Just a tip.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:12 PM

theyre great and they have beautiful fabric and i think the pics dont do it justice i bought some purple batik last time i ordered and it was even more stunning in person. im gonna have to order some more of it 1 yard wasnt nearly enough )))).it got here really fast too.
carla
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM

I've had great service from Fabric.com. Although the packaging might not be as nice as some (not wrapped in tissue or put in a plastic bag inside the box), the prices are hard to beat! I'll definitely use them again.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:32 PM

I have ordered from Fabric.com for about as long as they have been in business and when they say you can return fabric they don"t argure about it, I have ordered sone fabric, that I wasn't sure of and they took it back, the return label was on them, I order most of my sewing and quilting fabric,because I don't live very close to a good fabric store.

d. swindle
Old 06-27-2011, 03:57 PM

I do 95% of my fabric shopping on line and Fabric.com is my #1 go to shop by far. I have been using them for too many years to say,LOL and never been disappointed, shorted, etc..... They are the best---