Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabric.com >

Fabric.com

Fabric.com

Old 06-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sewnoma View Post

And I love those "JACKPOT you got the end of the bolt!" stickers. I seem to be lucky - I get one those almost every other order or so. Sometimes it's just a smidge over, but sometimes it's nearly a yard, which is a great deal when I only ordered a half-yard cut to begin with.
You got a sticker?!?!?!?

I've gotten several orders where *definitely* I go the end of the bolt (fabric was all creased up and I got *lots* more than I ordered for that piece!) ...

never got a sticker though.

You must be special.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:08 PM

I have ordered many times, and they usually cut the fabric straight, I haven't been slighted, not even once.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Power Poster

I just got something I ordered from them... a Moda scrapbag. It came very fast! No problems with my order.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:18 PM

I've been using Fabric.com for years. Their customer service has always been excellent-- I've never had a problem and they're great about answering questions. I have noticed that their shipping has gotten a little bit slower since the economy turned, but such is life. I appreciate their work ethic and their prices, so I will keep shopping there! I do try to support my local stores as much as possible, but they seem like a small business to me, so I support them too!
Old 06-24-2014, 03:13 AM

It is my go to on-line store. Love the $35 free shipping instead of $50. It is where I get my Aurifil thread plus fabric. Cuts are generous and I've been impressed by the quality of the fabric. Some of complained on the thread they don't use the color numbers but names instead. That doesn't bother me much since I only use gray or tan for piecing. I would recommend them.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:18 AM

I too have purchased fabric from fabric.com.
ALWAYS satisfied with my purchase. Good prices & on orders $35 and over, free shipping.
Fabric always arrives in a timely manner.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:01 AM

I've ordered from them several times. Once I placed an order for a fabric I thought would work but when it arrived the size of the flowers on it were to big for my needs.....so I called them up and explained I made a mistake and I should have ordered the smaller print version and asked if I could return the original fabric in exchange for the correct one. She told me there was no need to return and she would send the one I needed out that very day....no charge. I told her that I would feel better about it if I returned the original fabric and she told me please don't, just donate it or use it in a donation item if that would make me feel better. Now I believe that is going above and beyond to provide great customer service!!!
Old 06-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Power Poster

Love them!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:14 AM

I absolutely love, love, love fabric.com. Most of my stash has come from there over several years. The fabric is high quality, the sales are excellent, and I can always find what I'm looking for. I like that products are delivered right to my door and generally without a delivery charge because I buy enough. Customer service is excellent as well. I rarely pay full price for fabric, so I have found them to be an excellent resource. In fact, I don't know what I would do without them.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:19 AM

Highly recommend and they will even take cut fabric back. Excellent customer service.