Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric Depot

I know this has probably been asked a zillion times, but, anybody had any experience with them? I did a search, but it only appeared with 1. Thanks in advance.

No, sorry, but hang in there and someone will let you know.

I have used them several times. I usually am buying from the sale section and have always been happy with their quality and service. I am in Canada and their shipping is a little higher than some of the other online sources.

Blog Entries
    We're lucky to have one in the area (NE Portland) and they are my number one for any large purchases. Doesn't hurt that my new machine is on lay-a-way in the dealership in the same building! Great sales, knowledgeable and very helpful staff and plenty of them! As they advertise, this store is the largest by square foot in the nation. Don't know about internet sales as I don't need it for them. They have all the major brands and latest fabrics, too

I have had the good fortune to buy both online and in person. Wonderful store - so much fabric -lots of variety! Very nice and helpful sales people. My husband and I used to live across the river from Portland, so I could visit anytime. Now we live in Missouri. I was lucky enough to be there this year when they had their big yearly outdoor sale. Got some great bargains!

Blog Entries
    I've bought from them online and have been very happy with there service and quality of fabrics.

Blog Entries
    I have had nothing but good dealings with them :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    We're lucky to have one in the area (NE Portland) and they are my number one for any large purchases. Doesn't hurt that my new machine is on lay-a-way in the dealership in the same building! Great sales, knowledgeable and very helpful staff and plenty of them! As they advertise, this store is the largest by square foot in the nation. Don't know about internet sales as I don't need it for them. They have all the major brands and latest fabrics, too
    That is THE Fabric Depot -- the people who had the US chain Fabricland started it. They give great service above and beyond, I was looking for a diaper pattern that we had used as a handout at the old US Fabricland Chain and one of their workers found it at home and sent it to me in time to make diapers (the fitted ones) for my grand niece a few years back. And called to see how they turned out and how the baby was doing. Friendly service!