Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Fabshophop

For some reason it looks like they are not announcing the winner of this one until the first part of June.

Ericas Craft and Sewing--click on Fabrics

Finished sized quilting---See How Easy it is to Attach Quilt Ruler Additions to Any 6"x12" or 6"x24" Acrylic Rulers.
    You'll see that in blue right above all the boxes and below the animation on the front page....click on it

Guidelines4quilting--click on User Guides/Downloads at the top of the page

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Ericas Craft and Sewing, Finished Sized quilts and Guidelines4quilting.
    I must be blind cause I don't see any hints. LOL!
    Ericas Craft and Sewing-Hint: Bunny loves our high quality 100% cotton fabrics, and thinks you will too.(Click the highlighted fabrics)

Finished Sized quilts
    See How Easy it is to Attach Quilt Ruler Additions to Any 6"x12" or 6"x24" Acrylic Rulers.

Guidelines4quilting
    at the top the user guides/download button takes you to it

mary

Quote Originally Posted by shaverg
    For some reason it looks like they are not announcing the winner of this one until the first part of June.
    It usually takes them a few months to announce winners

You were quicker than I was tlrnhi

Quote Originally Posted by mary705
    You were quicker than I was tlrnhi
    LOL only by a few seconds! LOL

Loretta....you should have wiped the spot off your glasses for the first one you were missing. The hint was right there on their main page,,,just in little letters. lol

loretta...did you get them all?

as a newbie, i gave up after three. maybe next time now that i know how it works. i was frustrated by the glitches and the stores never got back to me. i understand that they made the corrections but by then i was gone.

Oh, don't give up! Just try again. We are here to help you!

Ok I see some of you found all the bunnies so it must just be me.....

I click on the foothills fabric website and internet explorer everytime tells me it can't open the page.

And also on martinasfabrics everytime I click on the new products where the bunny is my computer just automatically shuts off and reboots. Tried again tonight and my computer didn't even want to open up.

So I officially give up with not being able to locate them all. Not worth my computer dying over :)

For the one that comes up saying the Internet Explorer yada, yada, just cut and paste the link. That's what I had to do.
    Don't know why the other is giving you problems.
    Maybe just wait a bit and try again.

i thought the winners had all been announced. no?

That was the March Hop. This one is for April. Not sure when next one is, cause they do skip some months.

maybe next time i'll be up to speed. how about someone giving a heads up beforehand in time to explain the rules and regs? with every post, i learn something new about it that i didn't know before.

how long does this go on and how often each year?

When you are registered, they normally send out an email in advance with the date that it starts. I think there is at least six a year. Rules are pretty simple, just go to the member area and click on the "Shops not visited" link and it will list the links for all the sites. Click on the links, any order you want (I usually start from the top and work my way down) Tey usually will have a hint on the particular site on where to find the bunny. Once found, click on the "You Found It" bunny and it should bring you to the hop registration page, make sure you click it to register your find. Then continue to the next. You have the full month for the hops. And like many others have posted, if I can't find it right away, I go to the next site. Lots of the sites will put it on their newsletter sign-up page, so I go there if a hint isn't given.

Hope I helped somewhat, besides being long winded.

no, not at all, thank you.

how deeply do you have to delve to find that furry critter? do you have to look at every item they sell, every ad they run, their shipping info, like that? some of those are very big sites and they can take daaaays to go through every piece of fabric and every notion. do they adhere to any rules?

also, one or two that i looked at were inaccessible. one was 'not available'. and the other had the wrong icon. when i emailed them i did not get an answer. someone later posted that the sites were repaired eventually, but how would i know that?when many people find all the bunnies, how are the winners chosen? by pulling a rabbit out of a hat? :roll:
    (that was my little joke. so sorry. couldn't help myself.)

Yes, I think that is how they do it. Usually you don't have to go through all the pages. Some times if they have a search box, you can type it there and it will take you. Some sites are slow at times getting the icon posted or working. They had actually pulled two sites after they were still unavailable after a week.

Some of the sites will give you a riddle or something similar to figure out the clue.

If they don't give a hint, my first stop would be the newletter sign-up, then the main fabric page and then try the kits page.The "what's New and "Sale or Clearance" pages are other places that are common.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3