Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A Farewell to Konstantin >

A Farewell to Konstantin

A Farewell to Konstantin

Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 PM

Welcome TaliaRose! I'm a newbie too, so we can learn together about all these wonderful people who are so willing to help with any questions you may have.

As far as learning to quilt, I think it is the easiest craft to learn. Its all straight stitching for the most part, and its fun! And with all the help you can get here, how can you go wrong!
So Welcome to the fun!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Well....... Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla. I do say that I will miss his handsome, furry face around here!
He had done an awesome job with this site and I have really enjoyed being a part of it. Thank you so much for all you have done Konstantin!!! All of us on the board have been reaping all the wonderful stuff you have sewn here!!!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose. I am hoping that the transition will go really smoothly for you and your company. Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to persuade you to try your hand at quilting. It took several years of my friends working on me before I caved but now I love quilting and have dropped several of my other "crafty" hobbies.
Sometimes someone else says it in just the right way, and all I have to do is "Quote". Smilessssssssss and huggggggggs to send the happy couple on their way to a new life and more of the same to welcome you, TaliaRose and your kittys to the board.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:58 PM

May I add my two cents and say Thank you to Mr Gorilla and say job well done and God speed you on to a lasting and loving marrige. Welcome TaliaRose we look forward to getting to know you. Hang on the ride will be a memorable one!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:16 PM

Wishing you and your bride to be the best and thank you for creating this board for everyone!

Welcome TaliaRose!

Thank you Patrice for being here for all of us!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:13 PM

Congrats to K and thanks for all your patience.

Welcome TaliaRose. Group is fantastic so, no excuses, grab a needle. You'll have lots of teaching help.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:43 PM

Wow. Congratulations to the new Bride and Groom (to be) May your happiness just fall into place, May sunshine kiss you from all sides with is warmth as you start a new journey in your lives.

TaliaRose, what a beautiful name: Congratulations on your new roll as Administrator. I'm sure it will be fun for you as well as us. Blessings to all of you. :)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:39 PM

hi and welcome TR
Old 01-24-2011, 04:41 PM

Blessings to you and your future wife, Konstantin. Welcome to you, TaliaRose (I think you'll love being here with us) and thank you Patrice for letting us all know the news.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:15 PM

My good wishes go out to the happy couple! Welcome to our little corner of the world TaliaRose! :-P
Old 01-25-2011, 02:37 AM

Congratulations to the Groom & Bride-to-be. We don't want to see you go, but may the two of you have a wonderful & prosperous life.

Don't know how I missed this post, but want to let Talia know that we welcome her & sure she'll have more helpful input than she can imagine. Plus, you won't lack for something to read on many subjects here.