Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Feeling Blessed

Too bad the rest of the world can't learn from our example.

I totally agree! I, too, am very new to the board, but love it! Oh, if only everyone would be as accepting, encouraging, helpful, and sweet as the members of this board, the world would definitely be a much better place!

Oh my! It has started to be a routine...wakeup, make coffee and turn the Board on...what a way to start the day. When things are messed up and I can't start my day that way..it seems like the day just isn't a good one. Everyone keep up the great ideas and help. Thank you all!

I had been thinking about mentioning how appreciative I am of this board and here it is already being said. So I too say thanks to everyone for their encouragement and sharing. The inspiration abounds here and so does the support.

a regular here
    thank you karen , like you i love it . i usually eat breakfast whilst getting my daily fix , this is MY time .

Jim
    I totally AGREE...its a great place to learn and have friendships. I have learned so much from everyone here and love seeing what everyone is making , hearing your success stories and sharing quilting and everyday life. Thanks to everyone for making it such a nice place to be and for your willingness to reach out and offer assistance to anyone who needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasureit
    Can I add my 2 cents of appreciation too? I really do learn so much from all the questions/answers and just from looking at the pictures! SO inspiring!
    I second this!
    I third this, or 4thm or whatever it is by now...

Besides all of the friendships and good advice, encouragement, tutorials, incentives, motivation, eye candy, this place is an answer to an insomniac's prayers. I have been sitting here since 2 AM. I know I can never read it all, but I know where it is when I have the time. Thanks to all and a wish for a very healthy, prosperous New Year.

Well I'm fairly new to posting ,but I have been reading on this site for about a year. I just absolutely love it.It's informative and everyone has a little bit different perspective.

This is the best board I have ever been on. As many have already said, we are all helpful, careing and inspirational. Looking foreword to 2011

This board is wonderful. Sometimes I say a lot during the month and other times I read and say nothing but the warmth and caring shows with every message I read. No one makes fun of the other regardless of some of our silly mistakes(speaking of my own here). If we need help - someone creates a tutorial and sharing information as to where to purchase certain patterns - wonderful. I love this board even when I don't say a lot. Gloria

Dee
    Love this board.

som
    Blog Entries
    i love this board i have learned so much ,and if you need to know something ,everyone is so helpful

I have only been here for -what-- maybe 2 days and am having the time of my life. this is so cool i cant make out the lingo sometimes, but you all are such great fun. I'll be here for a long time get used to it lol.

This is my social life.

I just love all the different names in here (along with the quilts of course) but the name "biscuitqueen" is different and really caught my eye. Don't ya just love the imagination a quilter has? Probably one of the reasons this is one of my favorite boards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3