Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fleece Scrap Ideas

Here they are as Word files
    Attached Files Attached Files

randy,
    i use both corel and microsoft and can assure you that if you know one, you can use the other. word functions pretty much the same, but corel has some features that make more sense. they used to be able to read and save either file, but as i've had both for the past ...well, let's not go there! in any case, i'm not sure if they can still read the other file. (obviously not if she couldn't open the file.) but if you have a problem in the future, i can convert a file for you.
    kdt

Triciasquilt:
    The first download was in Corel but I later (in Dec) downloaded in JPEG program so try again as I think you can probably get the directions for the fleece slippers now.

Randy

77Mercedes:
    thank you for the offer. I will take you up on it as needed. I'm so far removed from computer "geekdom" that I can't believe it. I struggle but somehow manage to get things done by hook or crook!

Randy

Randy, Thanks for letting me know. I will try again.

Tricia

I opened it using Word Perfect.

This may not be just exactly what you are looking for, and if you have a large amount of fleece, I'm sure you wouldn't want to use it all this way but, I have discovered an awesome way to use up small scraps of fleece. I have two dogs and thus lots of hair to contend with at certain times of the year. I have found that if you attach a piece of fleece to your Swiffer, it makes the best duster I've ever used! I also make fleece mits to dust with. They work great for those times when you are just doing a quickie dust and the dust clings to them like a magnet!!

These are completely recycleable, just shake them out a bit and toss them in the washer. You save money, reduce waste, they do a great job!

LadyB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2