Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Flynn Free Motion quilting table >

Flynn Free Motion quilting table

Flynn Free Motion quilting table

Old 01-15-2012, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by deemail View Post
don't know about the stand and just assumed you were talking about the frame... good luck on your stand if that is what you have...
Oh GEE!! getting people more confused. I don't have the stand..Frame attaches to it if you want to hand quilt... I have the Frame..LOL!! But one day would like to have the stand the Frame fastens to and do some hand quilting... I have the Flynn quilting Frame... I used the word Table, God only knows why.. when I meant Frame...ROFLMBO!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:50 PM

What a thoughtful man. Heres hoping his recovery is 100% When my Dad had a stroke, many years ago, the Dr. said recovery will take 6 months or more. I think he meant that initially recovery is rapid and then slows down to continue for at least 6 months. Eventually he was 100%. I think you will like the Flynn Frame once you get it together and you get to practice on it. It's only fitting that your DH quilt is the first on you make on the frame.
Sue
Old 01-16-2012, 06:13 AM

Just dont try to enlarge the frame as it is hard to handle and takes up alot of room and the rollers fall off the table. You need a table to set it up on and you use pvc pipe to hold up the frame. Just imagine a full size quilt sticking out one end of your machine while you are trying to hold up the frame.
It was a waste of money for me and ended up buying a long arm frame with a strait stitch machine setup.
Ive tried to give away my Flynn frame but so far no one wants to come get it.
Small quilts are not hard to quilt with just your machine anyway so it is a waste of money. When I bought mine it was $79 dollars but I think they have gone up since then.