Galaxy of Stars quilt pattern

Old 09-19-2010, 04:20 PM

www.quilterbydesign.com/MeetTheTeacher/Galaxy_of_Stars.pdf

Looks like this quilt may be called Knock your Socks Off
Old 09-19-2010, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by rudiemom
www.quilterbydesign.com/MeetTheTeacher/Galaxy_of_Stars.pdf

Looks like this quilt may be called Knock your Socks Off
rudiemom, Thank you so very much for finding this for me!!!
The center star is the same as in the pattern I was looking for, but the others are much nicer than in the original pattern I was looking at. Now to see how I can get the pattern. I'll e-mail her again and see what it would take to get this pattern. I was drawn to the center star anyway, and like this one better. The stars are much better than in the original one I wanted.
Thank you so very much for finding it for me. what did you do to find it? Thanks again, Janis
Old 09-20-2010, 07:53 AM

I can be pretty strong willed when it comes to finding things on the internet! I did find this on Amazon..it may be the quilt pattern you are looking for...your local library may have this book. Good Luck!

Quick Star Quilts & Beyond: 20 Dazzling Projects Classroom-Tested Techniques Galaxy of .... By, Deborah Kratovil "Quilter by Design" (Bristow, Virginia) - See all ... 20 projects pairing classroom-tested techniques with star quilt patterns ... I love stars used in quilts and Jan gives some wonderful ideas for how ...
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by rudiemom
I can be pretty strong willed when it comes to finding things on the internet! I did find this on Amazon..it may be the quilt pattern you are looking for...your local library may have this book. Good Luck!

Quick Star Quilts & Beyond: 20 Dazzling Projects Classroom-Tested Techniques Galaxy of .... By, Deborah Kratovil "Quilter by Design" (Bristow, Virginia) - See all ... 20 projects pairing classroom-tested techniques with star quilt patterns ... I love stars used in quilts and Jan gives some wonderful ideas for how ...
I went on line, and unfortunately my library doesn't have that book. I don't know if it has the pattern that I want anyway. I couldn't see all of the patterns on Amazon, but the names on the title page doesn't list either Galaxy of Stars or Knock Your Sox Off Stars. I sent an e-mail to the author, but haven't heard anything back from her. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Hello. I just googled "Galaxy of stars quilt pattern" and it brought up several sites. DO NOT GOinto the ones that have "This site may harm your computer" . We have been warned about some of these. Glad they post it for all to see. Hope you find what you need.
Debbie, I have also noticed that many of the sites that I would go to for patterns have this same warning. So, now all quilters are under attack???!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Hello. I just googled "Galaxy of stars quilt pattern" and it brought up several sites. DO NOT GOinto the ones that have "This site may harm your computer" . We have been warned about some of these. Glad they post it for all to see. Hope you find what you need.
Debbie, I have also noticed that many of the sites that I would go to for patterns have this same warning. So, now all quilters are under attack???!!!!
I sincerly doubt if all the sites you would go to for patterns actually have viruses or trojan horses. The warning says the type of files contained in the web site are the type that might have viruses or trojans. Might is the operative word.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:20 PM

Hi, all. This is Debby Kratovil. I understand a few of you are looking for my Galaxy of Stars pattern CD. I used to offer it at my web site and then I switched servers and forgot to get that link back up. I think I've attached the jpg of it here, but if not you can see it here:
http://www.quilterbydesign.com/KnockYourSoxOffStars.jpg
You can get this pattern through me for $10 plus postage. Just email me: [email protected] for details. ALL the star patterns are included, with printable full size templates and foundations. It was at the Quilt magazine web site for a year after it was published, but I requested it be taken down (as I own all rights).
Debby
Attached Thumbnails attachment-192032.jpe