Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Getting a new Embroidery Machine need help >

Getting a new Embroidery Machine need help

Getting a new Embroidery Machine need help

Old 05-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Love angels View Post
Well I just called both stores and they don't carry that model. They tried to talk me into a more expensive machine. argh!!!! They both also told me about financing. hehehe Well my quest continues. I love the built in designs of this one too.
I will find something I know I will. Just frustrating, I guess they have to make a living too. Ok I'm done moaning. LOL

Thanks for listening. hehehe
I think that the PE770 and 780 are not available at the dealer. I bought mine through Wal-Mart on line. Mr. Vac and Mrs Sew might sell it. Also check Amazon. I have been sewing for so long, that I did not mind buying the machine on line. I have had no problems so far. Have the machine for 1 1/2 years. There is so much info on the net for embroidery and also if you really want lessons, at the dealer closest to me I can pay for lessons by the hour. Of course you are taking a risk by buying on line, but for the price, this works for me.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:06 PM

Yes I think I will probably just get it online. That seems to be the way to go. Thank you for your input.