Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Going to Echo,Mn

Going to Echo,Mn

Hubby and I are taking a trip from Rochester,N.Y to Echo Mn any quilt shops that are near Echo?
    Retta97

Fabrics Plus in Marshall, about 15 miles from Echo

Gathering Friends, and Heather’s Book Nook and Sew muchmore, in Granite Falls, about 10 miles from Echo

I have not been to any of these, but they seem to be the nearest to Echo.
    Enjoy your visit to MN.

If you will be traveling on Interstate 90, there is a great quilt shop in Hayward, MN called Calico Hutch Quilt Shop. It's in a small town off the interstate. She has bill boards up on the interstate so not hard to find. The shop is in a converted pole building and is huge

Quote Originally Posted by retta97 View Post
    Hubby and I are taking a trip from Rochester,N.Y to Echo Mn any quilt shops that are near Echo?
    LilaKay...greatgramma to Brielle Mae

Every time I see those billboards for Calico Hutch, I really want to stop. Unfortunately I'm going past either before they open or after they close.
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.

If you call her and tell her when you are coming through, she will stay open for a reasonable time...The owners name is Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
    Every time I see those billboards for Calico Hutch, I really want to stop. Unfortunately I'm going past either before they open or after they close.
    LilaKay...greatgramma to Brielle Mae

I am very surprised to see you are going to Echo my relatives started and named Echo.

Quote Originally Posted by LilaKay View Post
    If you will be traveling on Interstate 90, there is a great quilt shop in Hayward, MN called Calico Hutch Quilt Shop. It's in a small town off the interstate. She has bill boards up on the interstate so not hard to find. The shop is in a converted pole building and is huge
    Hubbny says that we will be traveling on Interstate 90 so will try to stop! Thanks
    Retta97

Yes we are going to p/u a lazer etcher and told hubby that he gets it and I get to go to any quilt shops that I can find.That is why I have posted this so help me find the quilt shops so I can have some fun too.
    Retta97

If you will be on I-90 though Madison, Wisconsin, you should stop at Mill House Quilts in Waunakee, WI, which is a few miles north of Madison just off of I-90 on west Highway 19. It's a fantastic shop. I hope you can stop there.
    millhousequilts.com

I went to Calico Hutch and they were really nice,HUGE shop and if you get to stop the shop has lots of quilting stuff and super nice staff.Thanks so much. I had a great time there!
    Retta97