Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Going to Huntsville TX.

Smile Going to Huntsville TX.

I'm going to visit my DD and DG's next month, anyone know of any Quilt stores around there? I'm sooooo excited haven't seen them in a year.

I know this is a semi- old post, however the only store in Huntsville itself last time I was there was Fabric Carousel. It is across from the courthouse. There might be others but that is the only one I recall. If you go towards Houston, you can go by Quilters Corner in Conroe, or The Hen House in Spring. There are others but those are the only two I visited during a recent shop hop in that area. You also have a Joann's in The Woodlands and a Hancocks in Conroe.

try using google and it will show you.

There was one shop there, on the downtown square, called Fabric Carousel but I haven't been there in a few yrs ...
    There are some good shops in the Conroe/Spring/Woodlands area between Huntsville and Houston - Quilters Quarters in Conroe and the Hen House, Quakertown Quilts, the Needle Nest in the Spring-Woodlands area.
    Last edited by TexasGurl; 05-21-2012 at 07:05 AM.