Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Great Price for Brother PE770 >

Great Price for Brother PE770

Great Price for Brother PE770

Old 11-20-2010, 10:28 AM

What is the QVC?
I am comapring machines right now which is better the Brother PE770 or the Brother PE700II?
Old 11-20-2010, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Aully
What is the QVC?
I am comapring machines right now which is better the Brother PE770 or the Brother PE700II?
It is a shopping channel on television. I have the PE770 and it's great.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
What is the QVC?
It seams like AllBrands prefers that machine as well, there is way more info and pics on it compared to the other machine. :)
Old 11-20-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnmom
Amma, it doesn't come with it. I don't think it is something you have to have with this machine. I saw another post on another thread that person said they were going to buy it but because of the USB flashdrive capability of downloading designs, she decided she didn't need it. I could be wrong but I hope I'm not. This whole embroidery thing is new to me. It's kinda like when I started quilting, I just woke up one day and said... I want to do that. My husband is almost wishing I never go to sleep so I don't have these thoughts when I wake up! haha
Right now I use a flash drive and I get free designs off the internet. And my machine came with a set of discs with like 16,000 designs. I just put what I want on the flash drive and plug it into my machine.
The software is to make labels, digitize photos and such to use on your machine.
May I ask where you bought yours? I am debating on getting it from AllBrands (I like how they do all the goodies with it), But I need to figure out how much they will charge for shipping to Canada and the custome fee.

Does your machine do the disney designs? I read you can buy the card for it and it will work. Is that true?
Old 11-20-2010, 02:17 PM

What is the QVC?
It seams like AllBrands prefers that machine as well, there is way more info and pics on it compared to the other machine. :)
Here is where I bought mine at. The customer service is excellent. Joe answered all my questions, tool my order and in a few days my machine arrived. I also bought the Grand slam package too. So I have lots of thread, and extra designs.

http://www.mrvacandmrssew.com/brothe...age-p-724.aspx
Old 11-20-2010, 02:55 PM

What is the QVC?
Here is where I bought mine at. The customer service is excellent. Joe answered all my questions, tool my order and in a few days my machine arrived. I also bought the Grand slam package too. So I have lots of thread, and extra designs.

http://www.mrvacandmrssew.com/brothe...age-p-724.aspx
That is a fantastic site. :) I love the grand slam package and the hoop package. Thanks! :)