Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grocery bag block picking!

Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    Quote Originally Posted by erhausfrau
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    i wouldn't bet the farm on it :mrgreen:
    What = the quilt turning out or the Vikings winning!!!!!! Edie
    Didn't the Vikings Kick Butt today?? :lol:
    We are gonna have to start a different post for this. I'm a Texas girl born & bred but I can't stand the Cowboys. Ever since they fired Tom Landry they are on my bad list. I have always been a Steeler fan but I dearly love Brett Farve & the Packers. Now that he is a Viking makes no difference I still love him & besides #28 Adrain Peterson is from Palestine. So if the Vikings don't make the Super Bowl I'm gonna have a fit. Go old guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    Quote Originally Posted by erhausfrau
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    i wouldn't bet the farm on it :mrgreen:
    What = the quilt turning out or the Vikings winning!!!!!! Edie
    Didn't the Vikings Kick Butt today?? :lol:
    We are gonna have to start a different post for this. I'm a Texas girl born & bred but I can't stand the Cowboys. Ever since they fired Tom Landry they are on my bad list. I have always been a Steeler fan but I dearly love Brett Farve & the Packers. Now that he is a Viking makes no difference I still love him & besides #28 Adrain Peterson is from Palestine. So if the Vikings don't make the Super Bowl I'm gonna have a fit. Go old guys.
    Everyone hated Favre here in Minn and now he is the hometown hero. No one here likes the Cowboys either, I don't know why though, perhaps it was because of firing Landry, I don't know. Alls I know is that I have been a Viking fan since they started here. I mean heck I go all the way back to Fran Tarkenton, Bud Grant, Wrong Way Marshall, Supreme Court Judge Alan Page (he is a S.C. judge = truly), Boom Boom Brown. Thanks for being a "Minnesota Viking"! You are in an elite crowd.. Bunch of beer drinking, (not me, I like Wine), Lutefisk eating, Walleye fishing fans!!! Welcome! Edie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2