Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hancock Fabrics

I was at hancock fabrics today and seen that they had some precut 3 yrd fabrics. I know that they sell the fq that way but it has been awhile since I have been there. Has anyone else seen this?

Blog Entries
    None in our store!

BOOHOO I don't have one near me

We just received those precuts at our store. Check them carefully before you buy, they seem really cheap to me. I think they are trying to get rid of as many of us as they cam, the more precuts, the fewer associates they need, and we are already cut to the bone.

Blog Entries
    I saw them in the Hancocks near me. Didn't check the price, was looking for something else.

yes, I seen them, I think they may have been made in China. Anyway I didn't buy any. I know a lot of the fabric in Hobbylobby is made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by KwiltyKahy
    We just received those precuts at our store. Check them carefully before you buy, they seem really cheap to me. I think they are trying to get rid of as many of us as they cam, the more precuts, the fewer associates they need, and we are already cut to the bone.
    Yes they looked cheap to me too. I have seen some precuts at a walmart and those didn't look that cheap as hancocks.

I saw some 3 yard precuts in Jo Ann's today and felt the material and was not impressed, and the price was $12.98.

They were just unpacking them the last time I was at Hancocks. I didn't get a chance to look too close.

I saw them in Joann's, too, and thought that was a little pricey. I then found one in the clearance aisle because the wrapper had been torn, and I got it for about $5. It feels okay to me, considering it's not a major name brand. It's white and thicker than the white fabric I had been using.

I was at my Hancock's today and they don't have them there yet!! I probably won't buy them anyway because I buy more than 3yds. at a time.