Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hancock's of Paducah questions

Hancock's of Paducah questions

I have never ordered from Hancock's of Paducah, but they have quite a few sale fabrics right now that I'm interested in. Couple of questions for everyone...
    1. How is the shipping speed? I would like to know before ordering just in case I need something in a hurry.
    2. How satisfied are you overall? (quality, customer service, shipping costs, etc)
    Thanks much!

Senior Member sewingitalltogether's Avatar
    Shipping speed I'd great, the prices per yard can't be beat. Plus I get their sales emails. I order from them a lot.

Hancock's is about the most professional vendor around. They do a huge business, and have wonderful sales. I think because they're so huge, they're a bit slower than some of the smaller shops. If I recall correctly, it has taken them about a week to ship an order. I think they have a reasonable flat rate option for shipping. I've never had a problem with a Hancock order, but once I sent an email query about a fabric and got a prompt reply. I would not hesitate to order from them!
    Lisa

Thank you. I will try them, but make sure I don't need my fabric "5 minutes ago"

Blog Entries
    I order from them often. It takes about a week to get the order but that is fine with me. They have great customer service and notify you if they don't have the length of fabric you need. Their prices are unbeatable.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    They're a great site to order from. I don't recall any delays in shipping. There sales are great.

Blog Entries
    Have ordered from them several times, never a problem, always good quality. In fact, I just ordered from them last week, received my order in 2 days - and that's from Kentucky to Portland, Oregon.
    Last edited by Peckish; 06-16-2017 at 04:17 PM.

I have ordered from them and had great service.

Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Lands, I've been buying from Hancocks Of Paducah for 30 years! Nearly all my Olfa cutting mats, rotary cutters, and blades come from them -- in the 10 pack container, lots of notions, batting, lots of fabric.....I love them! Never had a problem except for one warped mat many years ago, shipped to Texas in the summer heat, and they promptly sent a new one. I learned not to order susceptible-to-heat items during the hot months! Their catalogs are a magazine of goodness!

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19552.html

I placed an order recently, and there was a problem with how one of the pieces was cut. I notified them via email, heard back promptly, and they shipped me a replacement very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

I have ordered from them in the past and I don't remember the shipping speed (although it must have been ok or I would have remembered), but I do remember they were very generous in their cuts. Good company.

Blog Entries
    I'm a big fan of Hancocks of Paducah. Shipping is reasonable and so are prices.
    Joyce

Four things you can't recover: The stone.....after the throw. The word......after its said. The occasion.....after its missed. The time......after its gone

they are great Their kits are very generous. I always stop at their store when we go through Paducah. Their shipping is about the same as everyone else.

Blog Entries
    kits are generous. fabric quality excellent. shipping prompt.

The source of most of my stash. Great quality, great sales, acceptable shipping time (within a week).

I agree. I have had good luck with them and they have great sales. I just bought a quilt backing for my quilt club's opportunity quilt at 9.99/yd for 108" fabric.

Hancocks of Paducah is awesome. Ships promptly, fabric is great quality and looks just like their pictures show. I've actually been to the physical store in Paducah. OMG! Unbelievable. I bought some fabric while there, (well more than some!) When I got home I received a catalog with a contrasting fabric that I ordered to complete the quilt I had in mind. Held the fabric up to the catalog. It was exactly as shown! You can not go wrong.

Awesome company!

If you have an online discount code and a catalog....don't enter the catalog number as the prices will revert to whatever was in the catalog (not discounted). I learned the hard way.

I've bought lots of things from HOP and never been dissatisfied. Shipping about a week from Kentucky to Connecticut.

Love, love, love Hancock's of Paducah. I've ordered a ton from them as well as purchased in person. Their shipping has always been timely and their customer service is fantastic. It's a family owned business and if there is a problem, it's usually one the family that you talk with when you call. The fabrics they carry is top of the line. I don't hesitate recommending them!
    Debbie in Kentucky
    kydeb.wordpress.com

The shipping time for me in Canada was lousy but I do love their fabric
    Besides my family, my pets are the most important things to me. I have had birds, a dog or cats since I was about 8 years old. The cruelest thing you can do to me is take my animals away.

Blog Entries
    They are one of my favourites to buy from! I think they are excellent! Been buying from them for over 25 years and have never had a problem. Shipping cost and time was very reasonable.
    Deb

I recently ordered from H of P for the first time and was really pleased with the speed of shipping and the quality of the fabric. I will definitely order fro them in the future!

Love them. Have ordered several times and never had a problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast