Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Hancocks of Paducah >

Hancocks of Paducah

Hancocks of Paducah

Old 11-26-2010, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by canmitch1971
Does anybody else on here have experience with waiting a long time for delivery with this site? I don't think I am going to order from them again. It has been a good 2 weeks since I ordered from them and I still have not received my order. I order from other place in the US and usually get them in less than a week. I wonder why it takes Hancocks so long.
yep...similar experience here....my order came scattered over several month...what if you ordered to start a quilt, it's impossible...solution never ever order at Hancocks again

:-( :-( :-(
Old 11-26-2010, 08:47 PM

Too funny - I just posted something about Hancocks today! Another board member posted about great customer service and I made this post.
Good to know that the CT customer service is up to par!! I had a really disappointing experience in a similar situation with Hancocks of Paducah about two years ago. My mom ordered me two of the fat quarter packs of the Metro Blue collection by Marcus Brothers, it came uop as out of stock with an estimated ship date. When I finally got my package 2 of the 15 fabrics in the pack were from a totally different Marcus Brothers line and did not go at all with the collection I ordered. I contacted Hancocks and they put in an order for the missing fabrics at no charge - laughable - it will be two years in March and the order still shows as pending on their website. They will never again be my first choice for mail order!!
Old 11-27-2010, 09:56 AM

I ordered something Monday or Tuesday on-line, and got a confirmation of shipping with Fed Ex this morning(Sat). I expect delivery Monday. When the order was made, it noted to expext delivery Thursday or Friday. We had a holiday this week so I figured no sooner that Friday. So if it comes Monday, that is pretty good. Also I got an e-mail stating there is a back order on one item.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:18 AM

It appears, from all the responses, that HoP is just not consistent. They seem to deliver a full range of service from excellent to really bad. I hope they are able to move towards being consistently excellent because they have great merchandise and I know that more of us would like to shop with them.