Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
♥ Happy Spring What Projects? >

♥ Happy Spring What Projects?

♥ Happy Spring What Projects?

Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 AM

Happy Spring. Working on a scrappy and a kaleidoscope fan.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:05 AM

Finishing my auction quilt (adding a little sparkle), working on a star for a class and trying to decide how to fussy cut dragon fabric for a quilt for my DGS.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:25 PM

I'm working on hand sewing binding on a tee shirt quilt, machine quilting 3 projects (a pink & purple quilt, a scrappy throw quilt and a Nebraska quilt). I'm starting another scrappy quilt and working on making up a simple train quilt top. Most of these are UFO's from last year.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 PM

I just finished quilt #4 in 2 weeks...the tops were already done.....gonna start on my first bow tuck bag....after that I have 2 more quilts to start and another 2 to plan for more grandsons.....it's a never ending list!.....thank goodness my family all like my quilts!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 AM

Determined to finish up nephew's quilt ( so he'll have it in the summer?! lol) and then onto a quilt for my husband's cousin's wedding in Oct.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:19 PM

I'm waiting for the fabric to make a couple of Jelly Roll Race (or 1600 or whatever it's called). Plus I'm in 2 fabric swaps. Plus, I'm trying to make sense of my sewing studio -- it's a disaster... LOL! I can't wait to see pictures of y'all's projects!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Raggiemom View Post
I have a couple UFOs I'm determined to finish before the end of the month. Then I'm going to start 2 queen sized rail fence quilts that are Christmas presents (last year! ). I'm taking them back with me when I go for my niece's graduation the end of June. This Saturday our church is a having a quilting get-together. All the quilts we may are being donated for tornado relief. Of course, I would get more done if I got off the computer...
Don't you wish we could quilt with one hand & be on the 'puter with the other? I do! Let's put our heads together & figure that out... LOL!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pam B View Post
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So depressing. I have a bunch of projects I need to be working on but most days I come home from school (I teach kdg) and I end up taking a nap and then I don't do anything else. Hope that next week (my spring break) I can get out of this slump I am in.
We'll cheer you on! I, too, have been in a quilting slump. I think it's because somehow my sewing studio got to be such a wreck & now the thought of cleaning it is just overwhelming to me. But I REALLY not only want to start sewing but I need to. Both my DS & DD bought houses this year & I need to make them housewarming gifts. Plus, DD doesn't know it yet but she's about to get engaged (only the Shadow knows... LOL!) so there is an engagement quilt & eventually a wedding quilt... sheesh! I'm tired just thinking about it! We all should form a support encouragement group.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
A nine patch/snowball in reds and a Sunny Lanes. Happy Spring you, too.
Please post pictures when you're done. I love 9-patches & especially set with snowballs!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:49 PM

Still working on the lap quilt for daughter's teachers' mother. Then I'm on to making a couple of table runners for significant other's mom and sister. One more week of class then I'm out for 3 weeks hope to finish the one and begin the others. Keeping my fingers crossed. I love your Spring Bear she is just adorable.