Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone outside the US ordered from Quiltslikecrazy.com? >

Has anyone outside the US ordered from Quiltslikecrazy.com?

Has anyone outside the US ordered from Quiltslikecrazy.com?

Old 02-23-2013, 04:38 PM

Default Has anyone outside the US ordered from Quiltslikecrazy.com?

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!! I have just spent the better part of the afternoon getting nowhere!! According to Google, there are only two websites that have the specific fabric I need. (fabric came out in 2011, I started the quilt a year ago, then decided to enlarge it but did not go back to the original LQS for more of this fabric and now, they no longer have it)

One place is Abby Mays. I've used them before but their new shipping costs are prohibitive. I found the same fabric at Quilts Like Crazy and could not believe my eyes at their shipping costs. Got smart and called the store (thank goodness for North American long distance plans) The woman told me to email her the details. Did that and heard back in less than 2 hours. Yep their posted rates had not been updated, but I can live with the shipping cost that she gave me.

Sooooo, went to the website, filled out my order and the dang site keeps telling me to choose another shipping option! I've tried every one they offer and it still rejects my order!! Has anyone else had this problem?

I guess I'll have to get back on the phone on Monday....Sigh....
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM

I don't order from there because they are very close to me. The lady that owns it is very sweet and if I'm sure will do all she can to help you.