Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone tried or have the Precise Pantograph System?? >

Has anyone tried or have the Precise Pantograph System??

Has anyone tried or have the Precise Pantograph System??

Old 04-01-2015, 07:57 AM

Default Has anyone tried or have the Precise Pantograph System??

I have watched several of their you tube videos. Just do a search and it will come up. It looks like it would be so much easier to do a panto. My arms get tired. You get to sit and I like that. Just haven't heard that much about it. It's a fairly new product. I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion on this. Thanks much
Old 04-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Power Poster

I remember about 10 yrs ago trying a panto sort of. it had a red lazer line to follow. I found it difficult to follow that red line,it wasn't as smooth, Kinda kinky in spots. but that was awhile ago, and i'm sure they have made improvements in leaps and bounds.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:48 AM

Tried one at a show, really easy to use. I did not buy it right then, wish I had. I always take a day to really think about spending that kind of money. By the time I got home had lost the card and my poor brain could not recall the company name, LOL Thanks' to your post I can contact them.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:52 PM

I have one and I really like using it. I had avoided pantographs in the past, because it was difficult for me to follow the lines - I don't know the "why" behind it, but my pantos didn't look very good when I was finished. I bought the Precise Pantograph, and it's made a tremendous difference. It's more like using micro handles to follow the lines, and that seems to work better for me. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, but I'm a believer in their product - for me, at least!
Old 04-04-2015, 02:43 PM

Thanks so much for your answers. I had posted about this before but didn't find any answers so I posted again. This helps me make up my mind. I am a little shaky, always have been. I used to be a hairdresser and scared my clients with the scissors, ha, ha. I'm a lot older now and it would help to sit. I really think it would be soothing if I weren't so scared of not being smooth. I can draw somewhat but I have to have something to support my hand or arms. Thanks for your answers.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:22 PM

I have seen the video and it looks nice and easy.I just can not make the plunge yet.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:20 AM

Thank you for posting about the "Precise" Pantograph System (PPS)

It is really humbling to see great comments from our users and potential users.

We have made many modifications since this post Our users are able to adjust the "Precise" Pantograph System (PPS) to add the optional Groovy board Stylus.

See hundreds of comments and tips from our users on our Facebook page.

And thank you so much for your support in helping to get the word out about the "Precise" Pantograph System

If you know anyone that might be interested in knowing more about how the system works, please share us with them, www.precisepantographsystem.com.

Thank you again.
Trinity

Call me with questions or to order: 208-871-4639

Send me an email: [email protected]

Visit our website: www.precisepantographsystem.com

Visit us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSystem

Watch us on YouTube! on www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHYs5gbwODz97dmfCOzQjtPEGVCRr4ALk>

“Precise” Pantograph System, LLC
PO Box 1682
Meridian, ID 83680