Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

I currently sew on my dining room table which is awkward because of the height, but I've managed for years. Don't really have room for, or really wnt a full sewing table. But I have my eye on Sewezi portable table that I think I could butt up to my DR table. My machine would be level with table to make quilting easier. Have any of you used this table? What do you think of it? Www.seweziusa.com Thanks for your opinions!

I sew on my dining room table too. I have an office chair that I can raise higher to make it easier which helps. I'll be interested too in seeing if anyone has this table and what they think of it.
    Nancy

Blog Entries
    I have one and love it! I ordered inserts for 2 of my machines and went back and ordered another one for my Juki. You get different sized hardware to adjust the height of your machine.
    Bernie

Super Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    I do not have one but there are a couple of ladies in my quild that have one and they love it they bring it to our quilting functions.
    ​Christine

I have not used THIS table... but I had a simular table that I used to use in my motorhome for sewing.. I loved it. I vought it out of one of the gadget catologs. It was very sturdy and worked great, altho a bit heavy( I guess thats one thing that made it so strudy!!)

I have this table and have had it for years. I take it to retreats and sewing group. It folds up for easy storage. I use it with my Bernina 150.

mltquilt

I use this table for quilting -- pushing it up against another table that is the same level. It works perfectly.

QM
    looks excellent, if a bit pricey

After posting this question, I remembered that I should search this site for answers, which I just did. After looking at all those replies, it still looks like the best solution for me. The sew perfect tables look awesome but not very portable (in and out of the DR), so ....maybe.

Just got Nancy Notions cataloge and there's one in there for $129.00 and shipping. Gheck it out Barb
    be happy

I have a friend who has one...she brings it to our sewing retreats and she really likes it. If I ever get money ahead, it would be nice to have one. I sew mostly in a Tracy's sewing cabinet in my sewing room, sometimes sew at my dining room table.

Love it!!!! Also got the insert for appliqué (light box) and bought a tap light at Walmart for it. Got an insert for my machine. Works beautifully. I tried the gidget table and hated the gidget table. Sew ezi is made better and is lighter and has insert for your machine.

I have the Sew ezi and use it with my Pfaff. I put it up against a folding table which helps when working with larger quilts. It also has a nice case to use to transport the table to classes. You won't be sorry if you decide to get one.

I have one. I got it for my Viking Topaz and love it. I got the insert for just sewing with the machine and the solid insert to set the machine on top for the embroidery sewing. It comes assembled so you don't have to do anything but pull the legs out. There is also a cover so when you do take it out it is protected or put it away (like that is going to happen). I love it. It came so fast - I actually had it in 2 days! (That could be because I live in California and they are in Nor. Cal.) That was totally incredible to me.

I love my SewEzi, it's great. It is portable and I take it all over the house depending on what I am sewing. I butt it against other table when I quilt and bind, the other table takes the bulk of the quilt. I really like this table, saw it first in Paducah and then ordered it myself months later.

Blog Entries
    I love mine!! I really need another!!

I have a large arrow cabinet that folds up and it had the lift on the inside where you can push the machine down and fold the tops over from both ends and I has two doors on the front. It is on rollers and in the back a board can lift up to make more room for the quilt as you are quilting.
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Blog Entries
    I have several friends who have bought this table and are very pleased with it. I am saving money to buy one.
    rvsfan
    A Ricky Van Shelton fan

Blog Entries
    I have one that is like Nancy Notions's one. I bought it at JoAnns. It's really an Arrow table called Gidget. It does not have wheels and is too heavy to transport. It holds my heavy Bernina and doesn't vibrate. I use it as a permanent sewing table in my sewing room. I'm very happy with it. A few years ago it was on sale for 60% off for Black Friday so there are deals if you keep a watch. I had the Sew Ez but gave it to my DD. I need to get another one because it was so easy to fold up and take to workshops.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Forgot to say the machine insert in the table is adjustable. I needed it lower for my Bernina and it was easy to figure out how to adjust the chain holding the insert to come up higher.
    Got fabric?

I have the SewEzi table and LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE it. It is lightweight and portable. I can also go full speed on my sewing machine and the table won't wobble or move about. It is more expensive than some, but in my opinion it is worth it.

Check out the Gidget 1 at Walmart. It's about 20"x40" and VERY sturdy. I believe the cost is $114 with free shipping.

Having your machine at the correct height will save your shoulder stress! Makes a huge difference. Go for it!

sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

I have one, and I love it. It's the perfect height so it's easier on my old bones.

I have one of these tables. I bought mine 33 years ago. Still have it. Sure would like the newer model.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast