Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Have you ordered from Stitch-N-Frame online?

Have you ordered from Stitch-N-Frame online?

I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered online from Stitch-N-Frame.net? Their sale prices right now seem a little too good to be true - on things you rarely see on sale (like Creative Grids Rulers, Terial Magic, Soft & Stable, Masterpiece Thread, and of course fabric with only 1/4 yard min. - Oh, and free shipping). If you have ordered from them, how was your experience?

Thanks in advance!
    Pfaff Ambition 1.0
    Pfaff Performance 5.0

Blog Entries
    Yes, several times. Great prices, great service. I was such a bad girl that I discontinued the emails...too tempting!

Blog Entries
    Yes, good sale, received in timely manner.
    Dreams Do Come True
    Good friends are like quilts - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth.

Great - I just had to look at this email! You got me in trouble with Creative Grids and sale!!!!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I'm not going to look. I know I'd be in trouble.

Ok I did the math and had to go back and order more!! Their Creative Grids rulers look to be about 40% off - I had been trying to replace my other brand with these but the best deal I had gotten so far was 25% off. So needless to say Merry Christmas to me! BTW it looks like they mostly have batiks but most are on sale for around $6.50. I placed an order for about 10 rulers and the shipping was $1.36 -YES

I ordered from them one time. Just fabric though. I got what I wanted and it arrived fairly fast.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

I am finding more online stores that will cut 1/4 of a yd. Thanks for the post.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I love Creative Grids Rulers, too, and have slowly been building up my stash - until now. I think ill have pretty much every ruler I will ever need once I receive my order!! Wow .... 40% off!!
    Pfaff Ambition 1.0
    Pfaff Performance 5.0

Disappointed. Improper packing had one bottle open and empty into box. Called and they said to report to post office. Post office had placed a received damaged sticker on it. Got the run-around on that sale. No customer happiness on that day. I am out the $$$. Will think long and hard before ordering and if it's any type of liquid will make a special request that it be packaged properly.