Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Have you purchased the large fat quarter Fossil Fern fabric set (90 FQ) from Craftsy? >

Have you purchased the large fat quarter Fossil Fern fabric set (90 FQ) from Craftsy?

Have you purchased the large fat quarter Fossil Fern fabric set (90 FQ) from Craftsy?

Old 05-20-2014, 10:54 AM

Well if that isn't the cutest little pup and I have to agree with tlpa......with that little tongue sticking out....SO CUTE!
Old 05-20-2014, 03:24 PM

I received my order today. Here are the pros and cons of the box set from Craftsy (the fabric is great but the packaging could use some improvements).

PROS:

--great price

--convenient to receive most of the product line in one order

CONS:

--no color list for reordering favorites

--box barely, barely works with the volume of fabric, the lid flap on the side bows out a lot and it is hard to close after opening because the fabric is in the way

--the fabric is in the box so tightly that when you take out a FQ to look at it, you won't be able to get it back in until you have used (or moved to another box) at least 6 or 8 FQ's.

Because of the last issue, I haven't even been able to look at any of them other than the top 1/8 inch or so that is visible.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by tlpa View Post
Awww...look at her/his little tongue sticking out....how cute!!
Originally Posted by Sandrea View Post
Well if that isn't the cutest little pup and I have to agree with tlpa......with that little tongue sticking out....SO CUTE!
Thank you! That's my 15yo Pomeranian Toby Bean and he doesn't have any teeth to hold his tongue in!