Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Heartland BOM >

Heartland BOM

Heartland BOM

Old 02-25-2012, 10:03 AM

Default Heartland BOM

Is anyone working on the applique Heartland BOM from Stitchin Heaven? It started back on the late fall and I only have 1 block done so far. I thought it was a great idea that there would be a thread for those in a particular BOM be able to encourage each other as we go along on the quilt. When I presented the idea to the lady in charge of the BOM, she just said she never heard of such a thing. I don't know how many are signed up for this BOM, but evidently there is a waiting list for this one and others. Wouldn't you think that it would encourage others to come to their site and perhaps bring in more sales when they are checking in on their questions or answers while working on it? Think I am going to send an inquiry to the owners of the place.
In the meantime, is there anyone on this forum that is working on this BOM? I would love to have a cyber buddy or 2 so we could encourage each other along the way.

Hugs, Trish
Old 02-26-2012, 07:28 AM

It's gorgeous, but I'm not much for applique. Hopefully others are doing this and can support you -- it's a great idea!