Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help assembling Q誰ique 15R with Laser Stylus >

Help assembling Q誰ique 15R with Laser Stylus

Help assembling Q誰ique 15R with Laser Stylus

Old 09-17-2021, 03:30 PM

Angry Help assembling Q誰ique 15R with Laser Stylus

I am really struggling everyone and I知 hoping someone can help me out. I just recently bought a Qzone hoop frame Pro and a Q誰ique 15 R mid arm machine. The instructions that both products came with are absolutely horrible in my mind. It really seems like to me that the writer of the manuals has no insight into the limited experience a new buyer of their products might have with similar products. I assume that for most people this is a substantial outlay of funds and they don稚 run around buying a new one every year. They might buy one in their lifetime and so it痴 no surprise these buyers don稚 have an innate understanding of what this thing should look like once put together. For example, in the directions for assembling the frame never do they tell you what part of the frame is the front and what part of the frame is the back! And none of the illustrations are large enough that you can see the entire frame at once so that you can maybe then figure out what痴 front and what痴 back. Then they proceed to you give all kinds of instructions where they use front and back as references supposedly to help you understand how to assemble this thing. This assembly process is choc full of what are probably my own knowledge gaps but it痴 all magnified by Grace Co being shamefully unaware of what my knowledge base is as new quilter. I知 really frustrated right now as I致e been working on this thing for most of the last two days! I知 almost done. But I don稚 understand at all looking at their nearly worthless directions how exactly I知 supposed to install the laser stylus. Is there anyone here who happens to have a machine like this with a laser stylus who can simply snap a picture of their machine for me to reference? It would help me tremendously, not just in finishing this assembly, but also in preventing the stroke my blood pressure is going to let rip anytime!

thank you!
leanne
Old 09-17-2021, 03:55 PM

Did you check to see if these videos help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyO-riUzAcI

Do these pictures help?

https://www.allbrands.com/products/6...iversal-bracke

I don't have your set-up or LA but hope these help.

Old 09-18-2021, 07:05 AM
Power Poster

Leah Day has a bunch of YouTube videos, also free on her website, about setting up these machines and frames.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:40 AM

Ok, the links and advice above has been helpful! I think I’m back on track. I’m going to work on threading the machine today, and getting my fabric back on the frame. It’s wonderful to have someplace to turn when feeling stressed and overwhelmed when a project seems impossible! Thanks to all!